• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amnesty Date?

G

Hi. My name is Nars. I am a cheater. I didn't intend to be a cheater but it happened. I had lapses in my account and I didn't ask TPTB to make sure I didn't get credit for those unpaid times. It was entirely my fault. If I had known that so many years down the road that the game would be changed and that I would get entitlement to skill locks that honestly didn't belong to me, I would have made an effort to make sure that time was NOT added to my account.

Ok...here's the other side of the story. I had lapses in my payment a couple of times but I would be very happy to get those extra locks that I'm NOT ENTITLED to "grandfathered in" because I am a skillholic. I could go on.....