• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Amazing mage pvp bracelet, need price check, might sell

wingnut

Adventurer
Hey so I have this crazy pvp bracelet for a mage and I'd like to know what its value is to help me decide if I should sell or keep. Please let me know what you think this would be worth.

Attachments

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
May I know what your other sources of ep are? Far as I knew if wasnt on jewlery thought there was only 1 talisman didn't have much like 15, some knife I dont want to equip, and skill I dont have rm for on template. Appreciate any info thx

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can go 35 other jewel and 15 talisman or 35 mask and elsewhere but is more desirable on the jewelry

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Ahh mask! damn not good fit for me but thanks for reply. made it sound like ep was was on alot stuff. So guess if thats it back to main question how much braclet worth im at Ogp with other guy without ep far as pvp or atleast I would want better...overall I say I dunno maybe like 10mil for someone who pvms and needs skill points? sry to bring down your thread ...

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
sry to clarify cus of mask if you can't wear mask its worthless to me personally at pvp standpoint.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ring probably around 175-225, could get away with a 35 ep brace with skills, hci/dci,1FC and ep talisman for a pretty sweet wrestle parry mage with lightning hands

Last edited:

wingnut

Adventurer
May I know what your other sources of ep are? Far as I knew if wasnt on jewlery thought there was only 1 talisman didn't have much like 15, some knife I dont want to equip, and skill I dont have rm for on template. Appreciate any info thx
Theres a mask with 35 and a knife with 25

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
yes I said half that in first post you just quoted (the knife) and toofastforyew posted mask which I forgot right after that. I thought there was more I didn't know about sry didn't mean to take your post so far off topic....