• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I imagining things or what?

T

TKSpeedy

Ok, am I going crazy or did someone update the game recently? Suddenly, I'm seeing shadows and light on my property that I've never seen before. I've also noticed things look different. I see the punch bowl flowing, the sprinklers look like real water. I thought it was just me until 3 other people said they noticed the same thing recently. So did someone update the game or are we insane? :)

K

Katheryne

Ok, am I going crazy or did someone update the game recently? Suddenly, I'm seeing shadows and light on my property that I've never seen before. I've also noticed things look different. I see the punch bowl flowing, the sprinklers look like real water. I thought it was just me until 3 other people said they noticed the same thing recently. So did someone update the game or are we insane? :)
Did this happen in TC3? Did you choose the DX9 option (Test Center 3 - Test) in the server selector?