• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alternative 10th Year Reward Idea Double Your House Storage.

M

Mr Artifact

i am posting this as an alternative 10th year reward idea to my other 10th year reward idea of owning a second house per account so this one is for those of you who believe owning two houses per account is just too much. although i do perfer to own a second house per account as a 10th year reward this would also suffice because we could atleast double our house storage which would be great too. heres how it could work as listed below. [/list] <ul> 1. when our account turns 10 years old we can choose a 10th year reward of some sort. when we use this reward it will double our house storage. [/list] <ul> 2. this reward will only work with accounts 10 years or older with any character that is on the same account as the house owner. [/list] <ul> 3. no house can benefit more then once meaning if the house already has the benifit of double house storage you cannot redouble it. [/list] <ul> 4. if a house with the this benefit is sold or giving to another player the house loses the benefit of double the house storage meaning the new owner must double there own house storage with the reward and they can only do it if there accounts is atleast 10 years old. [/list] <ul> 5. when you have this reward every time you move to a new home you can use this reward again provideing your account is atleast 10 years old. [/list] <ul> thats pretty much it i hope this will satisfy atleast some of you that thought 2 houses per account was just too much. thanks for reading,

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an Ideas Den whihc is a few spots below U-Hall, all these can you do this can you do that posts shoudl be posted there and if posted here moved to there similar to the ot threads

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Especially if teh new thread is started when another of similar garabage, err ideas fall off the first page.

You want more storage? Buy it from EA

G

<blockquote><hr>

There is an Ideas Den whihc is a few spots below U-Hall, all these can you do this can you do that posts shoudl be posted there and if posted here moved to there similar to the ot threads

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the ideas den has sadly turned out to be fairly pointless, as the devs do not read it.

G

No

Reason:
1. It's bad to give veterans advantage ingame. Fansy decro items are ok but more storage, more houses or any ideas like that is bad for the game.
2. More storage will only make the game even more sick when it comes to items. Players need to learn to trash/sell stuff they don't need. Some players owning 10k+ items in a online game is crasy.

A

Argentum

I agree with Freja. I would much rather show off my Vet Status with a Deco (i.e. Polar Bear Mount, Character Statue, Cannon, etc..), and them visable to other players, than have an invisable bonus.

Vet rewards should be treated as a status symbol and shown off.

-Argentum