• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Also Taking offers "Arcane Gargish Bracelet of Sorcery" pic/mods inside

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going through my house and cleaning out a ton of items. Ton of junk, but a few nice/nicer peices that I will check the price on and take offers for them here.

Items are located on Atl.

This looks nice, but I'm not sure of it's value. Your opinion and/or offers are welcome!
Here's a pic of the bracelet and mods:

arcanegargishbraceletofsorcery.jpg

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any info at all? I'm not so great at evaluating what something might be worth so any help would be appreciated.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any info at all? I'm not so great at evaluating what something might be worth so any help would be appreciated.
In my opinion, it is a nice piece... probably could throw it on a vendor at get a few million for it..
To further explain, the reason this type of piece won't ever command an uber price for me and many others, is because it is a "mage" bracelet and it has no casting on it at all. Therefore, you will have to make up a helluva lot of casting mods on a limited number of remaining slots on your mage garg character.

So, if it's a mage most people are still going to use an orny for the bracelet slot, UNLESS it is a dungeon loot piece that has 1/3 or better on it.

Sorry for the long winded explanation. Some may disagree on the $ and/or reasoning , but there is a supreme lack of price checks on the boards these days, so i thought I'd just throw it out there for ya.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
i would call it a defensly healer bracelet....mage/tamers like it...
since most of this charclass do pvm, i am afraid its not worth much..why?
i guess its not only me using cursed stuff on my pvm's and this kind of items drop alot as cursed, that much if i would ever lose it, i can jusr replace it with another one....but thats just my opinion.....
i say put it on a well frequented vendor for a mil and see if it sells
good lucky!