• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alright Origin, need some help

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I'm thinking I need a pretty siggy for these spiffy boards. Alright, alright, I don't "need" one but I want one. :mf_prop: Here's what I'm playing with right now.

As always, being as how I'm female, things are always subject to change without notice!

HOWEVER, I need a quote to add to whatever I come up with as a final design. So, it's with the greatest sense of trepidation that I say, "alright Origin, let's see what ya got." What do you guys think would be an appropriate quote for my board signature? Stressing the word appropriate and abiding by the Stratics RoC. LOL

Post your ideas here. I may ask the other EM's to come look at the suggestions if I just can't decide. If I pick one of your quotes to use, I'll give you full credit in the signature.

(We'll have to work on Molly's next *winks*)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about changing that to: "I kill because I care" then that would be good Crystal. and I have also noted the distinct lack of cookies in either suggestion:twak:

C

Crystal Canyon

How about changing that to: "I kill because I care" then that would be good Crystal. and I have also noted the distinct lack of cookies in either suggestion:twak:
Opps! My bad! *Back to the old drawing board* :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I'm thinking I need a pretty siggy for these spiffy boards. Alright, alright, I don't "need" one but I want one. :mf_prop: Here's what I'm playing with right now.

As always, being as how I'm female, things are always subject to change without notice!

HOWEVER, I need a quote to add to whatever I come up with as a final design. So, it's with the greatest sense of trepidation that I say, "alright Origin, let's see what ya got." What do you guys think would be an appropriate quote for my board signature? Stressing the word appropriate and abiding by the Stratics RoC. LOL

Post your ideas here. I may ask the other EM's to come look at the suggestions if I just can't decide. If I pick one of your quotes to use, I'll give you full credit in the signature.

(We'll have to work on Molly's next *winks*)
Here My take on this since you do events for our shard it should be "Serving Origin one event at a time"

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about
Kiss me Irish Assistant! Serving up Blarney on Origin since 2007 one Arc at a time!

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal, by the way, that is too cute. Hrm, maybe, "The only EM who moonlights as a flying instructor"? *grin*

I thought about putting something along the lines of "Showing her love for Origin one death robe at the time" but then I figured we seem to give those out by the truckload so wasn't sure that would really work. :lol:

C

Crystal Canyon

I thought about putting something along the lines of "Showing her love for Origin one death robe at the time" but then I figured we seem to give those out by the truckload so wasn't sure that would really work. :lol:
Actually, I think I like that quote the best! Its perfect....and so YOU! :)

EM Molly O'Malley

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are just way too funny. Keep up the good work all, and cant wait till I see what kind of sig you guys design for me!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Gosh EM Molly, if you are going to leave it to us you are in for a big surprise! :lol:
We need a bit more information about EM Molly to do a sig justice ...

Favorite color?

Help me out folks! I'm sure there are things we'd all like to know about EM Molly O'Malley. (Please keep questions within the guidelines of what EMs can discuss.)

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make it so! *grins* Alright, now on to Molly's. Since the wheels are spinning for some already, I'll give you a few hints for Molly.

1. As stated, Molly adores glacial. Just look at her statue at the hall. She polishes it every time we go there. LOL

2. Molly started out really sweet. We're working on that. *grins*

3. When asked to keep the citizens entertained at the Christmas Tour of Homes, Molly promptly belted out a very nice rendition of the Green Acres theme song.

4. Molly loves cookies. Then again, that's actually a requirement for being an EM on Origin. Between Brat and False, you better love cookies!

5. Molly likes finding unique places and learning about the history of them.

Does that help for starters?

C

Crystal Canyon

I'm very flattered.

It doesn't seem to capture the sheer MAGNITUDE of the carnage, but uh, well, maybe we want to play that down a little, eh?
Congrats Viquire! I think that is a great quote.

EM Molly O'Malley

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glacial! Blaze! Neon! Dramatic! LOL Does that get ya started? Hope so! Have fun guys. The canvas is blank. There are so many creative people on Origin, I am sure you will do me justice. Also, I would like to add one other thought. I would like the winning signature to come from a person on Origin shard. A "regular" so to speak. That is my only stipulation. Good Luck All!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glacial! Blaze! Neon! Dramatic! LOL Does that get ya started? Hope so! Have fun guys. The canvas is blank. There are so many creative people on Origin, I am sure you will do me justice. Also, I would like to add one other thought. I would like the winning signature to come from a person on Origin shard. A "regular" so to speak. That is my only stipulation. Good Luck All!
Well, that puts me out of this one. While better than ninety percent of my time is played here, a "regular" I is not.

*grump*

I'll chuck some ideas out later for others to take inspiration from mebe.

C

Crystal Canyon

Well, that puts me out of this one. While better than ninety percent of my time is played here, a "regular" I is not.

*grump*

Ah, but you are a part of our community here on the Origin Forums. And your regular... or Id better say your a regular here! LOL :lol:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*grump*

If you spend 90% of your play time on Origin, you're most definately a regular!

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, color me confused. If 90% isn't regular then good lord what is?!?!?!

Viquire, you have been voted ON the island. Case settled. Next?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, my bad. I was confusing a regular, as in "NORM!"

for
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mLNAkPsjAEk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mLNAkPsjAEk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

C

Crystal Canyon

Ok...Iv'e been playing around today. LOL Anything can be changed if you like...or we can start all over. Give me a better saying maybe?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking about this quite a bit the last two days, glad to see the thread moving if slowly. wanted to interject:

A) Art looks great and I like the sig.

B) "I solemnly swear, Faine made me do it......but it sure was FUN!"

Maybe a Cheshire cat grin on the bottom half of the shard logo there, lol

C

Crystal Canyon

I was thinking about this quite a bit the last two days, glad to see the thread moving if slowly. wanted to interject:

I was just thinking,

"I swear on the COOKIE Book....Em Faine made me do it!"

(Notice the golden cookie on the book she is holding)

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wonders if Molly will notice anything other than the glacial colors*

LOL

That's awesome Crystal! It so captures her perfectly! But I do like Viquire's quote

It's not like I have to twist her arm THAT hard. :lol:

EM Molly O'Malley

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Crystal's sig is a winner! I wanna give both Crystal and Viquire credit for the sig though, since Viquire started us down that road. I LOVE IT!!! Crystal if you could email that sig to Faine, she can then walk me through how to apply it. THANKS ALL!!!

C

Crystal Canyon

I think Crystal's sig is a winner! I wanna give both Crystal and Viquire credit for the sig though, since Viquire started us down that road. I LOVE IT!!! Crystal if you could email that sig to Faine, she can then walk me through how to apply it. THANKS ALL!!!
I have already sent the sig to EM Faine, but then I had another of those "afterthoughts"...we could add something to effect of "created by the Origin Community.

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have already sent the sig to EM Faine, but then I had another of those "afterthoughts"...we could add something to effect of "created by the Origin Community.
I don't think Molly can wait that long.... ROFL!