• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Almost 7:30 and no LS

I

Ishmael

OMG! What if it never comes up again??

*Composes himself*

Ummm...guess they overslept.

Shard Issues: There are no known shard issues at this time.

L

Lord Hawke

And now tis 9:20 am, and no change! *mutters to himself*

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK Airmid, I know you and the hamster are attached at this point, but could you please put him back???

L

Lord Hawke

Mayhaps we might bribe it with fresh greens and cedar chips? *ponders* Ah, the hamster, that is. Not m'lady, of course.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*munches fresh greens and cedar chips*

"I'm sorry this is not an item I am looking for"

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note, last night myself, Lady Tia, and a couple pf our guildmates were in doom last night, when all of a sudden this happened:

Where the heck did all these people come from? This is the most crowded I've seen doom in ages!:thumbup1:

L

Lord Hawke

*sighs then heads for the garden muttering all the while*

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On a side note, last night myself, Lady Tia, and a couple pf our guildmates were in doom last night, when all of a sudden this happened:

Where the heck did all these people come from? This is the most crowded I've seen doom in ages!:thumbup1:
Nice group! Contrary to what you and Lady Tia might believe...no I did not bring a community hunt there, hehe.

L

Lord Hawke

* sends a packhorse filled with fresh items from the garden...and an extra hampster to Skara Brae*

(Meanwhile, have an enjoyable day all!)

I

Ishmael

OK - I fixed it....just needed to adjust the carbeurator belt and replace one of the muffler bearings. Good as new now.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah! So, someone found our party! What a wild night as well!

We began with several people completing the Mel Quest, then doing several Mel runs, then everyone headed to New Haven Bank. From there we recruited several fine companions to join us in keeping Black Angel and I alive!

I think Alakazam there on the ridable polar bear was the ringmaster for the nights events!

There was a wonderful cross section of guilds and people all out for a fun night.

R

Rama21

I think Alakazam there on the ridable polar bear was the ringmaster for the nights events!
It's always Ala's fault! His one goal in life is to get everyone in UO killed at least once. ;)

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's always Ala's fault! His one goal in life is to get everyone in UO killed at least once. ;)
Oh yes indeed! But it was a blast and well worth the insurance money!

These nights are what makes the best times in UO. Just a buncha folks grabbing more and running of to fight and die together.:thumbup: