• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alliance offers still not working

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have repeatedly offered alliance request to several other Shadow Lord factions on Great Lakes. We get the message they are considering another alliance offer, when they check there none are showing. We have paged a GM, to no avail (imagin that) to correct this problem. This issue was stated on Publish 53 as follows:

Added a 15 minute timer for a guild to accept an alliance invite. This means guilds will no longer get stuck in "invite pending" mode. (For guilds in this situation now, once the publish goes live, GMs will be able to resolve the issue.)

Jeremy or someone can you help get this issued fixed for us, please and thank you very much.

I

Ivan - MT

I feel your pain as well, my guilds been waiting months & months for this fix and their current in the past publish doesn't help at all. The bug is STILL there.

Y

Yalp

I can concur with this issue as well... still not working.. and now Baja shard has not come back from maintenance.. my heart is fluttering.. have they possibly fixed it? Oh be still! Is there really a Fairy Godmother that makes wishes come true? Oh the cries of joy that will flow from our shard! It shall be heard across all the lands of Sosaria!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What aggravates me is: the gm's are suppose to be able to resolve this issue, but when you page, nothing happens!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What aggravates me is: the gm's are suppose to be able to resolve this issue, but when you page, nothing happens!
I had a GM show up, said the 'issue needed to be escalated to the next level'. The next day I got a message from a GM saying the problem was fixed ... I double checked .. Nope, the guild is still stuck. Oh well, at least I got 2 GM's to say something, even if the issue isn't resolved. :stretcher:

K

Katlene

yeah i got the same thing, my guild for what ever reason is trying to ally with itself i paged they said we cant help send email, i sent email and still nothing (this is the 4th round of paging & emails btw)

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent in an email today about our problems, so hopefully I will get an answer for this problem.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shameless Bump.
I got this message a bit ago about this.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Ultima Online support.

It would seem your case will need further review. I would need to ask you to please re-appeal the matter once more in-game and describe the situation to the fullest possible means, including the correction of this issue in the recent Publish. This might have been the result of a misunderstanding or may need to be escalated for further review by the bug investigation staff.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

J

Jeremy

If I'm reading you correctly, what will probably have to happen is the receiving guild will need to page in. They're the ones stuck, it sounds like.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I'm reading you correctly, what will probably have to happen is the receiving guild will need to page in. They're the ones stuck, it sounds like.
Our guild is the one that is stuck, I have paged twice .. First time the message from the GM said they couldn't do anything about it, and to send in a bug report. The second time, GM looked into the problem, said it needed to be escalated to the next level. The next day I received a message from a GM saying the problem was fixed. However, our guild is still stuck. Several days ago I emailed you the details at your request. What do we do next?

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I passed the information to the 2 guilds we have been trying to ally with. They were going to page about this again.

Thank you Jeremy