• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alliance Meeting?

Avo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, I was wondering if there was any weekly or bi-weekly meeting that the alliance held? If not I would like to call a meeting soon so I could meet the alliance guild leaders and town mayors. With this meeting I will have a clear idea of who is active and around on a frequent basis. It will also give us a chance to explore ideas and possible events to make the alliance and its towns more active, as well as help generate some news to post on the boards of our activities and any possible RP arrangements. Let me know what day most of the alliance folks would be available to meet and then we can set a clear date. The sooner the better. Then we can really get things rolling.

Avo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any thoughts on this, comments, suggestions? Please let me know, the faster we get things rolling the faster we can start building a more active player run community.

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any thoughts on this, comments, suggestions? Please let me know, the faster we get things rolling the faster we can start building a more active player run community.
Welcome to the EVI Community DAGR. Best of Luck!

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings and welcome!

I'm around most days and generally more in the evenings. I'm generally in 'Help' Chat or popping in and out of my Kijustsu Anei Village tower after adventures.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Welcome to the EVI Community DAGR. Best of Luck!
We haven't sent an alliance invitation to the DAGR guild, nor have they asked for one since you told them should they join our alliance DAGR will have no further contact with the USN. We're simply working together and helping each other out as we have for years. You can verify that we are not allied by asking Ryo to log onto her Savage Guild character.

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am free Mondays-Wednesdays. I work Thursday & Friday nights, and I work all day (and night) on Saturdays and Sundays. Hope It is on one of those days, unless we hold a few alliance meetings to meet with those with work schedules like mine :/.

Pooper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I work evenings. I'm usually available mornings until about noon CST. But feel free to have them outside of my availablity. I haven't been playing much in general so wouldn't have much to offer to the meetings. :)

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Avo from Zedland!
I work evenings on a 4 day on/4 day off rotation. Rivi Ravenwynd, who is also a contact for Zedland may also be able to attend, I can contact her with the information. If neither of us are available when you plan the meeting, then perhaps we can read notes from it? At any rate, welcome! (I am also known as Naomie.)

Avo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright this sounds good, how does a meeting sound next Monday, that is June 18th 2012 at 9 pm est time. At this meeting we can see who is around most of the time and how active the people are. We can hold discussions for events and just simply to get to know each other. Gareth and I have known each other for a few years now, and I'm excited to help your alliance build some activity. Let me know that you are aware of this meeting simply by posting a reply. Also bring your own ideas and such to the meeting so we can discuss. Any idea you may have is welcome and most appreciated. Thanks!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
That works for me as well

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a solid plan. I should be able to be there :) Can't wait to get started on getting the alliance more active again!

Avo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No location has been decided, would someone like to suggest a meeting area? We can spread the word about where we are meeting through ally chat.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
No location has been decided, would someone like to suggest a meeting area? We can spread the word about where we are meeting through ally chat.
Dread Lady Cat's Manor (Across the street from the Crafters Hall in Kijustsu Anei)

*I wont be able to attend with Security inspections going on at work but give approval for anything you all decide.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a Plan B to this meeting due to Plan A Hamster Fallout on Monday? :D

Avo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Ma'am - We will try again this coming Monday and see if the new hamster can hold out till then. Same time and place - so please do come, we cannot get things done if the participation for a meeting geared towards being active is, well... inactive hehe. So please spread the word and bring as many alliance members as possible, thanks!

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm recommending a change of venue for more seating. New meeting will be held on the third floor of Britannia Mage Tower in Kijustsu Anei. Located 2 spots west of the Kijustsu Anei banner on North side of road.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I'm recommending a change of venue for more seating. New meeting will be held on the third floor of Britannia Mage Tower in Kijustsu Anei. Located 2 spots west of the Kijustsu Anei banner on North side of road.
Back from being sick I'll see you all tonight or before. If anyone needs to find me ill be scribbling with my scribe to restock the vendors.

*EDIT*
Err ill be counting Fish I almost forgot