• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All your towns belong to us

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Excellent guys! Having some competition will keep us charged up!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Whats U mean whats up with JsV,
lol
Anyone Correct me if im wrong.
1# Twighlite----Tammer
2# Beaorn -----Tammer
3# Havick------Tammer
4# Dyno-------Tammer
5# and one more that kage no there name, five tammers most rolling beetles.

We wanted to fight but You see where this was going, we lost a couple people and they lost somoene and we rolled outta there,
Thats a joke were not entertaining that crap, no crying, just pointing out fact, we see that, screw em,

Yellow filled Cupcakes 4 jsV

I

imported_mo'gluk

beorn is an archer
havik is a macer

the others are tamers

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

They may have it on stone
YOUR DEAD WRONG!
sry to inform you, I personally was All Killed by them,

Yellow cupcakes 4 JsV!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I might be getting one of em mixed up, its either Beourn or Beowolf, one of them, Havik for sure and one of those names with a "B" ill let u figure that out, theres so many it is hard to figure it out,

Yellow filled Cupcakes 4 JsV

I

imported_Krystal

I was talking to a bunch of JSV on icq, I'm like when ya all raiding them?? they kept saying soon. I'm like wtf u got 5 tamers 3 dismounters and various stealth fighters here!! raid them! they wouldn't do it!!!

htf could they not raid is beyond me! JSV cant be that afraid of dieing!! i think twilight is only one not in factions so they cant blame it on that.
I'm just shocked, i cant understand it!! they wanted to pick off people outside WTF!!! they way out numbered us all too
sorry i know im rambling but omg!?!?!?!?!?

so im like, if yas arent gona fight them, let us go in! we cant take on 20 guilds! but all they wanted to was sandwich us inside to get in weak shots:/ wtf play?!!??!

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

htf could they not raid is beyond me! JSV cant be that afraid of dieing!! i think twilight is only one not in factions so they cant blame it on that.
I'm just shocked, i cant understand it!!

[/ QUOTE ]kyrstal, I can tell you a little secret: JSV's horde of blue noto supportes cannot follow them into the faction base. Thats why they didn't raid. Its really quite obvious.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Krystal, come on now!
what are u saying? are you saying JsV are Chicken (censored)'s
no there not, please, ask Verumn

ITS TACTICS!!!
LMAO

Yellow cupcakes 4 JsV!

I

imported_Leaf

On behalf of Krystal, they were in part of the base. A JSV blue beetle was attacking from behind while Puffy along with other KOC was charging from up front. Thier blues can't get all the way in but they were in enough to attack us while we were fighting SL. It was crazy. If they weren't intrested in fighting for the sigils, at least leave us alone so we can. We can't fight 2 wars at once in such a confined area with Blues on top of that.

G

Goodah

General Question

If KOC etc. saw TNA etc. and JSV etc. already engaged in battle would you stand down and just let TNA and JSV fight it out?

If TNA etc. saw KOC etc. and JSV etc. already engaged in battle would you stand down and let KOC and JSV fight it out?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

General Question

If KOC etc. saw TNA etc. and JSV etc. already engaged in battle would you stand down and just let TNA and JSV fight it out?

If TNA etc. saw KOC etc. and JSV etc. already engaged in battle would you stand down and let KOC and JSV fight it out?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually for the time that I was there, K0C did stand down while TnA/AO fought JSV. I have video of the whole encounter for the time I was there.

When We first showed up, k0c actively fought, but once jsv rolled in, k0c retreated to the sigil area and waited. We left the base once and pushed off jsv no problem. We went back into base and fought k0c. Then jsv came back with more blues. We left base a second time and fought jsv, k0c stayed in base and did not engage. It was at this point that I died and left.

Maybe after that k0c came out and fought at the same time, but while I was there, k0c did not try to [censored] us from behind, like jsv did.
Yay jsv! you are teh good guys! evil k0c owns sigils because of your hard hard work! congrats!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

beorn is an archer
havik is a macer

the others are tamers

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn your own guild Mo, Havok was toting pets last night.

G

Goodah

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

General Question

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually for the time that I was there, K0C did stand down while TnA/AO fought JSV. I have video of the whole encounter for the time I was there.

When We first showed up, k0c actively fought, but once jsv rolled in, k0c retreated to the sigil area and waited. We left the base once and pushed off jsv no problem. We went back into base and fought k0c. Then jsv came back with more blues. We left base a second time and fought jsv, k0c stayed in base and did not engage. It was at this point that I died and left.

Maybe after that k0c came out and fought at the same time, but while I was there, k0c did not try to [censored] us from behind, like jsv did.
Yay jsv! you are teh good guys! evil k0c owns sigils because of your hard hard work! congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the play by play...but the question is still left unanswered. A simple yes or no?

K

Kat SP

Yes. We have done this for your alliance many times, when you have been engaged in a heavy battle.

G

Goodah

<blockquote><hr>

Yes. We have done this for your alliance many times, when you have been engaged in a heavy battle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the reply Kat.

There have been too many shades of grey in all the fighting and as of now pretty much anyone orange and anyone not green is suspect or an enemy.

I cannot promise anything for the whole alliance, but I can bring up the courtesy extended to us for discussion.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id personally fight jsv with tna and kill them then continue to have real pvp simple as that.

G

Goodah

<blockquote><hr>

id personally fight jsv with tna and kill them then continue to have real pvp simple as that.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont hold back there...c'mon tell us how you really feel

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasnt, why would I? I have to have respect for someone to care what they think.

I

imported_Krystal

from what i seen of that battle, looks like non faction members can get half way across the bridge inside the SL base, and when the non faction tamer tell their pets to kill, they stand there shooting u with spells, not sure if the pets can get past the faction line, cause the bridge was pretty crowded but i know the non factioner couldn't get past.

anyway, this is also lame! they should block about 5 screens east, west, north, and south around all bases, that way no [censored] non factioner can get near the fight:/ if u want to fight u should have to join the faction, very simple!