• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All the Details of the New Champ Spawn in Eodon

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please fill me in on all the details for the new Eodon champ spawn.
Pretty basic champ spawn. Its in the middle, follow the road north, first bridge. Stage 1 solen/fireant reheus don't remember the spelling, stage 2 Tigers and something else I think... Stage 3 Infernus and Greater Phoenix (both pretty weak, infernus leaves little fires that damage you walking over) stage 4 is the Dinos, lots of poison lots of disarm, but not really all that bad.

Then turtle has fire breath that hits pretty hard has some kind of orbs that shoot out of it, not sure what that's all about. Loot is mastery book and tutle egg.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stage two is Tigers and Silver Back Gorillas. (and no, they do not have banana cannons)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No banana cannons but they chuck those banans for some pretty good direct damage. They have low HP though so I run around killing off the gorillas individually then I area affect the tigers. The Dinos are a pain for a dexxer. They disarm, dismount and poison. I've done this spawn on sampire, archer and a mystic and I find the mystic to be the most versatile. My tactics:

LVL1: Run around and get a huge group of lvl1 spawn on me, once I am in the middle I EQ and before I run out of mana they are dead. I run around again getting a bunch more on me, by them my mana is full and I EQ again.
LVL2: Kill off gorillas then area affect the tigers to death.
LVL3: They have relatively low HP so just kill them, watch your health running over the fire the Infernus leave.
LVL4: Cast a summons (in my case colossus) and then assist the summons with direct damage spells or keep someone's GD alive or bring your own GD.

Turtle: Keep colossus on it and/or keep someone's dragon alive while casting spells on it. Sometimes he will pull you in, just back off and heal, start casting again. He is discordable and WOD works great at the end.

Side note: I've seen a lot of bards proving, this works great especially for the tigers and LVL4 dinosaurs.

Reward wise I've gotten recipe scrolls while fighting the spawn, the turtle itself gives mastery books and dragon turtle eggs which turn into dragon turtle hatchlings.

Second side note: Team up with a sampire/warrior. Let them be the tank and just heal them when they can't leech enough. Cast area spells while you are not healing them. Invis them when they are disarmed. When I was testing on origin I only had a mystic mage there and my friend only had a sampire. We did really well teaming up in this manor.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The boss drops a single egg into one of the eligible looters pack. It's a guaranteed drop to one person that can loot.

It drops directly into your pack. I'm told the recipes do as well, but I haven't received one.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The boss drops a single egg into one of the eligible looters pack. It's a guaranteed drop to one person that can loot.

It drops directly into your pack. I'm told the recipes do as well, but I haven't received one.
They do. I got the Flowered Dress recipe in a run earlier.