• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] All old clothing, armor, furniture, containers & weapons titled [exceptional], (Blessed) or Sewn

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
As the title says I buy any items titled that way. I pay fair prices and have a lot of repeat business from IDOCing guilds. I want you to come back to me when you have more for sale, so I am not going to try to rip you off. I buy these items and they go on display at my Trinny gate house or my Keep. The houses are public and I welcome anyone to go by and check it out. I don't sell out of my collection unless it is to another collector to help them complete a set or a collection. I DO buy items on other shards, although I generally offer a little lower price since I have to move them.

I also offer price checks for IDOCers that want to sell any old items like this. I only ask pick of the litter once the price check is done. My collection is always growing and is not nearly complete. I have around 75 mannequins and growing. I would love to put your items up at my place. Please Comment, PM or ICQ me with any questions or comments. Thank you for looking.