• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All Follow Me??????????????

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kyrie_Elaison

What's with the Luna gate on Pacific giving an announcement to not be rude and use your pets name whenever you say "all follow me?"

If the system would allow us to have more than one name then we wouldn't need to say that.

:coco:

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that particular gate has a mage stuck in it i believe that is a left over NPC from the Ricardo storyline. it also used to answer questions like name and other things.

S

Sunrise

LOl..its also on napa too.

your pet has a name..plz use it.

Also there are a few other things if you say the Gate will comment back in a not so friendly tone. Actually its fun :D hey its another part of UO history....

K

Kyrie_Elaison

that particular gate has a mage stuck in it i believe that is a left over NPC from the Ricardo storyline. it also used to answer questions like name and other things.
LOL

I just tried "name" and it replied "Barry, Barry...........the Moongate"

rolleyes:

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that's the one. I think he got stuck in there during the collapse of the "remains of a moongate" that are deep in the Britt sewers.