• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alittle more event info would be nice......

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't know if its just me or if others share in my frustration..... EA hosts a huge ongoing event and this whole entire event we have all been stumbling around wondering what to do who to kill what are these dumb threads of life/fate for etc etc etc....
Now, all of a sudden without any notice or tips from EA we are all just expected to stumble into this Andrew guy and blindly pick a side when we don't even know who or what we will be fighting for or against.... don't know the pros and cons to choosing one side or the other.

Furthermore, How about the few new players there are out there who many not use stratics and haven't a clue whats going on when or why? I understand secrecy behind exploit fixes and so on... But come on I want to sit here and feel all pumped cheering Yea I joined with (insert choice) and I'm all excited because we stand for this and we are trying to accomplish this.... But nooooo, I get to sit here and say well I hope I picked the side I wanted and I hope their cause and adventure will be one I'm going to like being involved in.

I know theres game lore etc etc. I am a casual player and when a event happens I don't want to find myself frantically searching for UO lore to give me some clue of whats going to happen, OR search through stratics user posts seeing what other players have figured out. It would be nice to goto UO.com and read... (updated test with publish 53 ALSO live on all shards go pick your side!! Shadow lords are deeming control of that land... If you join them, you risk (insert) and you gain (insert) etc etc. That way I would know exactly who I want to side with.

*sigh* OK I think I'm done. *feels better*