• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Alice's Packet Loss

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Quick! Help!

Alice has fallen down the Rabbit Hole and her packets may be at a loss. Please help her retrieve her very valuable packets from the march hare.
Take the red pill at BRF and you will be transported to help her. Please Beware this will be no easy journey and surely you will die multiple times.
Take the blue pill at BRF and you will be transported to a near by bank where the rest of the cowards sit.

tenor.gif

Event Rules:
1. Its fel there are no rules

Date and Time: Wednesday May 20th at 9:00 PM Eastern

Summary:
I will be dropping a fel house loaded to the brim with all sorts of goodies. L-Ag cures, EM sashes, Legendaries, imbue mats, and lots more.
I will be dropping over 40 harbingers for this event.
The "March Hare" will have a packet on him. Retrieve the Packet by any means necessary and bring back to BRF to deliver to "Alice" (please icq or discord verify with Scribbles) for an extra prize! (the packet will have a secret code)

Gates will be provided from House 1 at BRF. Or you can use the moonglow moongate.
Or click the table to go straight there. Fair warning pvpers will most likely be fielding these areas.
table.PNG

idocevent.PNG

Prizes:
prizes.PNG
1. A Basket Of Surprises From Wonderland
2. A complete List of Patrons Visiting The Unspoken House In Moonglow

Find the packets on the "March Hare" and return them to Scribbles (icq/discord verify) for your prize!
There will be two "March Hare" hidden in the grave yard. Good luck!

Main BRF link: Rares Fest - 2020 BRF: Root Error. Connection Unstable. Security Certificate Unverified. Beware The Wisps In The Mainframe. Enter At Your Own Risk.

Scribbles Icq - 609670565
Scribbles Discord - Scribbles_Ruk#5620

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill be adding a prize list soon.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Tonights the night! I am thinking I am going to see dead people

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
more pics and videos to come

Congrats to Mayhem and Bo Jenkins and winning the two extra prizes!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Alice in wonderland with a twist.jpg
This was the 30 seconds I was actually alive long enough to take a picture-Fun Fun Fun-Thank you Scribbles