• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ale Table

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
on test shard i presume
Horns are on. Got 1 on LS. 1st horn 6th click.

upload_2017-8-16_17-33-56.png

Got 4 out of 100 clicks. No formal dining table.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
~fondles her pouch of blackrock, smiling~

Never mess with the powers that be....NO ALE FOR YOU!!!

~slowly reaches into her pouch...withdrawing a small piece of shimmering black stone an mutters in her guttural voice~

*Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym!*

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did pretty good on the first two horns 4 ale tables 2 formal and one buffet. then got a roasting pig, two coffee plants 3 more formals, and 1 more buffet from the next 12. Only one Live Turkey from 140 clicks..... Seemed odd not having the upper floors not swarming with turkeys.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did pretty good on the first two horns 4 ale tables 2 formal and one buffet. then got a roasting pig, two coffee plants 3 more formals, and 1 more buffet from the next 12. Only one Live Turkey from 140 clicks..... Seemed odd not having the upper floors not swarming with turkeys.
I got at least 6 turkeys or Mr Gobbles. Most appeared outside the house. That part was odd.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:oops:
sorry but.... but sometimes this game rewards some with impertinent luck.....:p
This time the RNG obviously like me : first click on a horn and got a table, second click ... another one....:rolleyes:
I stopped clicking on a second before something bashes me :D

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
~fondles her pouch of blackrock, smiling~

Never mess with the powers that be....NO ALE FOR YOU!!!

~slowly reaches into her pouch...withdrawing a small piece of shimmering black stone an mutters in her guttural voice~

*Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym!*
*Starts picking up Larisa parts* Sweet! I got a pancreas

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 out of 9 horns on europa so im not complaining....more horns to come on my other shards...lolz...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Used 4 horns and got none..just my luck! *cries* Oh well maybe once they re-charge....:oops:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So my horns have 0 charges, if this is part of the arc which was activated, and players were getting items yesterday, and then it was turned off. Are you all going to get double items now while some get 0 , or am I dumb and have to activate my horns in some way ?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
OMG thankfully I was not drinking my coffee when I read this.....sneaking off with my head and my pancreas....~tsk tsk~

Oh and Garth, the horns charge during the month of November....if you happen to have left some with charges then you can use them whenever you like, but won't get more charges until Thanksgiving. I have to go find mine...I think I might have a few with some charges on them....maybe.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So my horns have 0 charges, if this is part of the arc which was activated, and players were getting items yesterday, and then it was turned off. Are you all going to get double items now while some get 0 , or am I dumb and have to activate my horns in some way ?
Mine came from horns I claimed from the Hunstman thing over the last year and had not used any charges yet. My old ones have not recharged yet. That was also on Origin so may be that it isn't available elsewhere yet or not on all shards. I was just going to click one of the horns and see and first and third clicks produced the Ale Table. Hehe except the one that produced the Unu floor tiles :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First click on Legends got a table. So I just put the bag of horns back up :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3rd use on 3rd Horn and I got mine. Didn't get another until the 10th horn.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess these horns are different from other Horns of Plenty...i really dislike this dev team and their inconsistencies.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess these horns are different from other Horns of Plenty...i really dislike this dev team and their inconsistencies.
Same horns as the last few years, they just added new items. You will still get the old items too.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same horns as the last few years, they just added new items. You will still get the old items too.
Why do mine still say 0 charges ? If it's because the event isn't active , it was active long enough yesterday for other shards to use theirs.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They only charge in November, so if you used them up any time after that, they won't start charging again for 3 more months.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They only charge in November, so if you used them up any time after that, they won't start charging again for 3 more months.
The last time I used them was last year, when they were useable, so you're telling me all of the people currently using theirs, had the forethought to NOT use theirs last year because they knew they would be useable in August of this year ?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I used mine until I got the number of tables and stuff that I wanted and stopped using them sometime mid-Nov, so they recharged.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The last time I used them was last year, when they were useable, so you're telling me all of the people currently using theirs, had the forethought to NOT use theirs last year because they knew they would be useable in August of this year ?
My guess is you used them up the last of november... and they didn't have time to recharge.

Lucky for me I used my only at the very beginning of November till I got 4 of each of the tables... so this time I used about 8 to get 6 of the Ale Tables...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You stop using them 10 days before November ends. I thought we all knew that.:p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exactly this. Not rocket science...you can only use so many tables lol. On the 20th of november I put all mine back in the chest to recharge before the end of month...makes em ready to roll next year

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exactly this. Not rocket science...you can only use so many tables lol. On the 20th of november I put all mine back in the chest to recharge before the end of month...makes em ready to roll next year
Yeah I did the same thing, and mine say 0.