• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alchemist Abomination - Too soon to discuss?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
He said it at the last meet and greet

[Frank Castle]: I have a question about Soulless Seduction. On the forums you said the quest would be available for the duration of the event

[Frank Castle]: Do you have any hard dates on when you plan to turn that off?

[21/04/26][20:34:58] [Kyronix ]: Probably sometime in the Fall when we move to our next event cycle

[21/04/26][20:35:02] [Kyronix ]: But not hard dates right now

[21/04/26][20:35:07] [Kyronix ]: So all I can say is play away

[21/04/26][20:35:32] [Frank Castle]: Ok, so at least not going away when The Alchemist's Abomination comes out

[21/04/26][20:35:42] [Frank Castle]: Wasn't sure just how fast I needed to grind that quest!

[21/04/26][20:35:43] [Kyronix ]: No, definitely not

[21/04/26][20:35:48] [Kyronix ]: When I mentioned event cycle

[21/04/26][20:35:56] [Kyronix ]: I meant everything through to Treasures of Wildfire

[21/04/26][20:36:04] [Kyronix ]: The events we teased out in teh Newsletter a few months back

[21/04/26][20:36:18] [Frank Castle]: Ok, thank you for clarifying

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
tell me the bracelet is not one per account thing, like the 1st aid belt?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It is one per account according to someone in gen chat. I assume per shard, but there's no way to test that yet.
5-18-210009.jpg 5-18-210010.jpg 5-18-210011.jpg 5-18-210013.jpg 5-18-210014.jpg 5-18-210015.jpg 5-18-210016.jpg 5-18-210017.jpg 5-18-210018.jpg 5-18-210019.jpg
Pick up the book of lore at the tower, for the scroll drops in your pack. There the lore on the monster we fought. I will try to be a part of the next one (later) to see if you can get the bracelet more then once.

Attachments

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 119535 View attachment 119536 View attachment 119537 View attachment 119538 View attachment 119539 View attachment 119540 View attachment 119541 View attachment 119542 View attachment 119543 View attachment 119544
Pick up the book of lore at the tower, for the scroll drops in your pack. There the lore on the monster we fought. I will try to be a part of the next one (later) to see if you can get the bracelet more then once.
I've killed 3 now. It's just one per account.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the Book of Lore concept - gets you doing it a few times, you get to have a momento of the event.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It is one per account according to someone in gen chat. I assume per shard, but there's no way to test that yet.
Agree. This is the same mechanic as the other champs spawns from events like the Black Gate and the one with the Scout in Ilshenar. I think it will be one per account per shard.

Got my bracelet on Origin. Same as before... just need loot rights on the boss to get the main drop.

Pinky Pixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
have a wildfire ostard statuette?

Dynamic Events Rewards
These will become available via various Dynamic Events throughout the year.

• Wildfire Ostard Statuette
    • Must be Grandmaster Animal Taming to claim pet from statuette
    • A majestic greenish/yellow Ostard
    • 3 -> 5 Slot Pet
    • Poisoning Ability
    • Functions Similarly to a Bane Dragon
    • Eats standard Ostard Foods
    • Pack Instinct

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have a wildfire ostard statuette?

Dynamic Events Rewards
These will become available via various Dynamic Events throughout the year.

• Wildfire Ostard Statuette
    • Must be Grandmaster Animal Taming to claim pet from statuette
    • A majestic greenish/yellow Ostard
    • 3 -> 5 Slot Pet
    • Poisoning Ability
    • Functions Similarly to a Bane Dragon
    • Eats standard Ostard Foods
    • Pack Instinct
The Wildfire Ostard will be in the next event after this current event.