• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AL CAPONE STRIKES AGAIN!!

A

AL CaPwned

To my friends in TDR THANKYOU THANKYOU. I think the picture with my maximum stats says it all! (did i say thanks?)

:postpics:

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow - you must be so proud! Did you tell your mom? Your pet tarrantula?

You got a scroll worth about what -5 mil gold? At .50 a mil - thats a $2.50 scroll.

Thats so cool! Did you ever think to hang on to it though? Maybe get 2 of them and trade them for a coffee at starbucks?

That is so neat. You are a UO winner. I only wish I could be that good.

A

AL CaPwned

Wow - you must be so proud! Did you tell your mom? Your pet tarrantula?

You got a scroll worth about what -5 mil gold? At .50 a mil - thats a $2.50 scroll.

Thats so cool! Did you ever think to hang on to it though? Maybe get 2 of them and trade them for a coffee at starbucks?

That is so neat. You are a UO winner. I only wish I could be that good.
Maybe your mommy didn't hug you when you were little, either way you worked for it, i got it. THankS!

Crak Lord

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that was from our harry danm we still had 8 25,s means we had 9 you meanie but on that note ty for stealing the scroll now we will bring our gm tracker and gm detect hidden char....And it wont happen again.. :p

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean my detect hidden tracker can be put to use? WOOHO!! That'll be fun. I didnt think it was bad...finishing a harry in like 20-30 mins.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go on. Exert the effort for anti-thief measures. Makes it more fun!

M

MrYoink

If that was from our harry danm we still had 8 25,s means we had 9 you meanie but on that note ty for stealing the scroll now we will bring our gm tracker and gm detect hidden char....And it wont happen again.. :p
HA, do you know how many times thieves, especially faction thieves, get tracked. It just makes it that much more fun.

I agree..... Maybe instead of doing thief training Nonel, we should host a how to find, catch and successfully kill and thief..for dummies... seminar. I am betting all of UOD would attend they need the skill.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2.0/E-Go already figured it out, Yoink.

Have an assload of mages invis with flamestrike precasted, wait until I steal something and spin around in circles arrogantly, than blow me up. Rofl

M

MrYoink

I told you spinning while slightly intoxicated is bad for your health. But no one ever listens to me.

A

AL CaPwned

2.0/E-Go already figured it out, Yoink.

Have an assload of mages invis with flamestrike precasted, wait until I steal something and spin around in circles arrogantly, than blow me up. Rofl
They tried that garbage on me at the gate, i guardwhacked the whole group and still survived. non factions ftw!

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did just that at the harry last night and you know how many scrolls were stolen from us? ZERO.

Know how many stealthing thieves were killed? 4.

TDR/JW ftw.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rofl, it was good fun. You guys did an excellent job at anti-thief measures.

Your Deceit spawn slacked, a little. I was standing right next to the door to the room you were all killing the Harry in for a good while. Scrolls got past me, unfortunately, so I went for a ring.

Lol, a fun chase ensued. I haven't had the pleasure in a while. Was one damn shadow jump from escaping and a lucky passive reveal got me, hehe, ****. Ah well. Good to see a group that can actually defend against thieves.

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice job on a midnight harry. Try summoning it when those of us who do not live in our mom's basement are on. Ohhh wait, you did try. How did that work for you? You may want to try 4 to 1 odds next time since 3 to 1 got you nowhere.

Crak Lord

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice job on a midnight harry. Try summoning it when those of us who do not live in our mom's basement are on. Ohhh wait, you did try. How did that work for you? You may want to try 4 to 1 odds next time since 3 to 1 got you nowhere.
Are you kidding me dude..? we did 2 harrys fri and sat both started at 9 pm Est time... NOONE CAME... we can do a harry prime time anytime....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you kidding me dude..? we did 2 harrys fri and sat both started at 9 pm Est time... NOONE CAME... we can do a harry prime time anytime....
We came last night with three people.. was fun the first time we got alot of kills. The second time we had 4 people but only got like 5 kills because of your damned zerg rush.

It's got to get boring chaining harrowers with 40 people.

Doesn't anyone enjoy PvP anymore?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
welcome to the fun and excitement of having vast numbers when there isn't a large group on to come fight you. We setup a fight at star, where numbers count for nothing (kinda like 300 lol) and you guys tried hitting us from both sides and still couldn't get through, so instead of trying to run us out so you could drop your skulls and have an epic fight across star and terra, you hid and chained despice. But anywho, hope your harry was a nice one, not sure if you looked but by the time you guys finally popped it we had 4 in vent. Thatd be fun huh, 4v30. I'm hoping we atleast frusterated some of your people that have to get up in the morning by not letting you pop it 2 hours earlier lol, then again for all i know, some of you may work the 12-8 shift at mcdonalds....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see how chasing TB thieves is so much more fun....
I don't think you do see, since I've never seen you in a faction battle. If you're not aware of what goes on its best to not comment.

S

Still Frame

I don't think you do see, since I've never seen you in a faction battle. If you're not aware of what goes on its best to not comment.
Eh? I've done enough of them when i was in UOD...really lame running with 15ish people vs about 6-7 thieves whos only defense are efield and explode pots. I'm pretty sure ive even admitted on uopvp.net that i have a faction thief

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh? I've done enough of them when i was in UOD...really lame running with 15ish people vs about 6-7 thieves whos only defense are efield and explode pots. I'm pretty sure ive even admitted on uopvp.net that i have a faction thief
We find faction field fights every night, whether its SL, UOD, or TBs tamers/dexers. And yes, it's more fun than doing PvM which is essentially what a 40 man harrower is.

S

Saleena

Hmm.. I don't see many thief e-fielders

S

Still Frame

Hmm.. I don't see many thief e-fielders
Either i typed it wrong or you misunderstoon (im very out of it from being sick sorry) What i meant is TB is a mostly thief faction, their main defense at their base is someone throws and efield and all the thieves chuck pots while they cant run. It works but once someone gets in the base its hard for mostly thieves to defend themselves

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, but its ****ing hilarious when thieves kill people. Especially when its a thief mage tossing the e-field.

2 thieves had one poor bugger trapped in the TB sig room running for his life...2 minutes later the whole guild was there. I can only imagine the vent chatter.

R

RichDC

Damn i checked the time...1am...thats 7am for me!?!

How the hell am i meant to steal when i leave for work at 6am???

Do a harrower at 2-3pm your time, its not like you wont have many people on.
Then i can come steal all your scrolls (im a greedy thief i dont like settling for one steal!)

Crak Lord

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes you wonder huh?
OMG plz do not tell me a BC is even talking.. BC has tried to zerg this shard for years.. DONT ever open your mouth about Zerg/PVP YOUR BC..jeezus if i could cuss you out without being banne di would i mean wtf where you thinking?

Crak Lord

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We came last night with three people.. was fun the first time we got alot of kills. The second time we had 4 people but only got like 5 kills because of your damned zerg rush.

It's got to get boring chaining harrowers with 40 people.

Doesn't anyone enjoy PvP anymore?
40? no try 26 and no it doesnt get boring because we keep getting the new idols worth30-50 mill a pop..Also you sure didnt mind before when you did harrys with us my o my how you have seen the light.. Right what a load of crap....Btw fun fight at minax base yesterday..If you wanna call it fun that reminded me of a Grinder? hmm kinda like a harry.. lol

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no it doesnt get boring because we keep getting the new idols worth30-50 mill a pop..
What is an Idol? You mean Replicas?

I could do the heartwood quest all day long and get a kit worth 16 mil - that doesn't make it fun.

Crak Lord

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is an Idol? You mean Replicas?

I could do the heartwood quest all day long and get a kit worth 16 mil - that doesn't make it fun.
No idol like that wind spirit thing or the skull from a champ spawn altor when it pops in ur pack from a harry i belive it says you have receaved an evil idol.. might be wrong thow