• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AID: Amazon Invasion of Doom - Malas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have decided to organize a weekly Event to venture into Doom. My days of preference are Sundays or Mondays. When would be a good time for the most (on Shard) to attend?

Furthermore, I am planning Shard Invasions to their individual Dooms. Perhaps we will attempt a few Spawns in Felucca to attract some attention. I will get SIEG Guilds going on all Shards (except Baja because 7 players have or are in the process of migrating to Siege). Any may join me as we coordinate our days & schedules to invade the sissy-Shards. *chuckles* Even boys can come, I guess. *winks*

I look forward to your feedback & the hunts!

Lady Clodia, Amazon Regent Priestess

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have decided to organize a weekly Event to venture into Doom. My days of preference are Sundays or Mondays. When would be a good time for the most (on Shard) to attend?

Furthermore, I am planning Shard Invasions to their individual Dooms. Perhaps we will attempt a few Spawns in Felucca to attract some attention. I will get SIEG Guilds going on all Shards (except Baja because 7 players have or are in the process of migrating to Siege). Any may join me as we coordinate our days & schedules to invade the sissy-Shards. *chuckles* Even boys can come, I guess. *winks*

I look forward to your feedback & the hunts!

Lady Clodia, Amazon Regent Priestess
Mondays would be best for me, but sundays after 5pm est time would work too. As for Shard invasions I could probably do that on Sonoma my husband has some developed chars on that shard. Chessie I have a semi developed char on but not sure how much use she would be. And woohoo on 7 Baja players coming! That is a nice chunk of players imo.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, both, for responding. The Amazons will trek out tomorrow whenever peeps gather [I will pop in & out between house-chores, hehe] Our Tribe will insure that we have enough Golden Skulls for the day, *winks @ sisters & their men*, lol. We will give a tour of Amazon Territory [3 plots so far] & Doom Run; all are welcomed to join in the festivities when they are able. My only future obligation on Sunday will be Once Upon a Time from Disney on ABC , hehe. See y'all in Sosaria!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I enjoy Doom, but it will depend on how late ya go. Dion and I both work early mornings.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay folks. I am a little construction obsessed right now so I am going to add a Temple. I also feel that I might be rushing Skallagrim's design process for his Amazon Ward SeaSide Tavern near the WellHole.

In short, lol, I need another day to build yet another plot. I am postponing the Doom Run until I drop from exhaustion or finish the temple.

Thank you for your understanding & tolerance of our Chaos, *chuckles*. If other Amazons would like to pick up the baton today, great. *winks* I will be madly building.

LC, ARP

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*posted in most public places with an ivory-shafted, ruby tipped arrow fletched with harpy feathers holds the homemade papyrus parchment*

The Amazons will invade Doom this Sunday throughout the day & evening. A tour of Zento Bay & Amazon OutPosts (we have teleporters) upon request. We will provide Golden Skulls for every run & ask for nothing but your company (foul or fair).

In addition, we will invade Baja on Sunday 11am PST (their time zone) - 1pm Central (my time zone). Join us if you will. If you create a new toon then just Ask for Lady Katrina Cole of the Tamers of Tomorrow or Dar, her tudor & guardian.

We look forward to a great & fun day of hunting & feasting. We hope to see y'all there!

Lady Clodia Isidora, Renegade Amazon Regent Priestess

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When it rains it pours.

We lost our pet, 14 year old cat, to kidney & liver failure which is common in old fat cats like our baby. She had a great life with us but we are a very sad household today. Our 28 month old niece keeps asking..."kitty sleeping dirt?" *pointing to the burial mound under our magnolia tree. I dug the grave myself with a hatchet for the roots and a spade for my back's safety.

I am exhausted & going to bed. I apologize for the delay, AGAIN. Life keeps throwing these curve balls @ us! *chuckles softly*

I will see y'all in Sosaria in a few days. Happy Hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.