• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AHHHHH

S

ShadowJack

Someone give me an account (working on getting mine back)

Who's still here and what the hell happened to the boards?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and hey...if you know any previous thief board posters who may have been banned in the past...let them know, since the new boards are in place, all previous transgressions have been forgotten.

Time to get the Thief board jumping again, lol...la

S

ShadowJack

if I can get my old one, I'll be alright, it's got the 9th an, mondain's legacy, and etc.. all upgraded.

I let a guy named Cataveri (not sure of spelling) have it last year on cats, and it's inactive according to the EA peoples.

I'll probably focus mainly on siege this time and goof on atl and catskills

As for thief forum, hell yeah, how do we get them to readd it?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose we have to go look for them. I know jelly still has his site, and a bunch of the old Scoundrel's Cove guys post there...la

S

ShadowJack

hehe, sc was fun. Well, I'm off to find all my old info. If anyone has my old icq numbers let me know.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're having trouble getting it back? I thought reactiving was as easy as just going to the account page? (under account mgmt on uo.com)

S

ShadowJack

need the last 8 of the credit card or the the info would be a lot easier (info was changed after I quit, and don't have the 8 numbers anymore)

Anyone knows Cateveri on cats tell him to message me

L

love2winalot

Hail: You do not need the cc info. Just call the 1 800#, and give them all the other info, Account name, email used at the time, current e mail, name of bank, address, and so on, and request forgotten password, and they will e mail it to the e mail you ask them to. I did this for an account that was over 9 years old.

S

ShadowJack

I tried, the foreign woman on the phone insisted I needed the numbers.

EA needs better support, since I had to spell out Steven phonetically

makes communicating a lot of info hard (cc #s, emails, etc...)

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always found EA's outsourced Indian customer service reps to be polite and helpful. Really, I wish everyone else who worked for EA were so competent.

S

ShadowJack

hah. They're polite, but can't understand half of what I'm saying.

Anyhow, back on topic, put out feelers everywhere, probably be back in game by tuesday.

Gonna be a lot of fun this time around, I'm feeling it.