• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Agapite, Verite, and other bods

S

Salya Sin

I have a Bod book of 379 bods... Most of them are large bods... Several are Agapite and Verite (approx 148 total... 55 lrg Agapite and 34 or so lrg Verite) Alot are platemail... high ends, some exceptional 20's with several of the smalls needed to fill (60 total small bods between Verite and Agapite).

There are Two lrg Valorite and 3 sm. Not platemail... (one exceptional 15).

The remainder are Gold and Bronze... again.. some high end.. some platemail, exceptional 20's with smalls...

Understand that the bulk of these are the large only... and I can't promise you will be able to fill one large with any of the smalls in this book. Although... you should be able to come close.

I want to get rid of the entire book... I am on Napa Shard... does anyone know what this whole lot would be worth?

Thanks in advance!!
-Sin

M

Maggie

I think this lot is not worth much. The larges are not so hard to find. THe smalls are where you would really make some money. Could prolly get 4-5 M if you had the right exceptional smalls. That said I m from atlantic where most things are over priced.

S

Salya Sin

Ok... thanks a bunch... I should maybe look closer at the smalls. I just don't want this book taking up the space in my already crowded keep.