• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aftertame max stam on a cu????

M

mutau

What is the cap on Stamina on a cu after its tamed? 125? 'cause right now i don't think thats the case any longer.

Been training my White on pixies in Weald and he's now at 135. No blesses on it. Anyone else have any information on this?

Thanks.

M

mutau

it maxed at 139 after finishing off the skills at 4x and 90 heal.

anyone know if there were any changes made to the Stamina stat? it would be sweet if all our pets could regain back their Stam points prior to taming.

G

if it acutally is at 139 then its bugged..... page a gm to look at it or better yet cast bless it and let it wear off to doublely make sure and then page if it doesnt drop...but no there has been no changes to permit such a thing with the cu

M

mutau

I paged a gm and he said that 139 stamina is perfectly acceptable.