• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After the kill... 120321 etc

• Thread starter imported_OldAsTheHills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alex the Gray

not sure what your post means sir.
My post stated, to repeat, that an idividual you mentioned has indeed used exploits.
My point was that on many occasions, the most innocent query or question may be taken as a personal attack and evoke a strong defensive reaction by such a party, because they know that they are dirty on many levels that the innocent questioner many not even realize exists.
I was directing no pointing fingers at you. I have no knowledge that you are anything but honest and fair.

J

Jaimes

On my Necromage, I mapped every key, ` to =, Q to Y, A to H, Z to M, all the F keys, and a few more around the keyboard. When you have all of the keys on your keyboard mapped to spells, you need to put CapsLock on and hold Shift down to talk without spamming the area with spells. That way you end up with a long string of random letters or numbers.

I feel like it helps a lot for PvPing, though. I stopped fumbling with my keys and pressing the wrong button for things because everything was logically ordered. It took me hours to figure out exactly how I wanted to set it up, but after that, I had no complaints.