• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After my 5 Year Break

A

Avensis

Hi all

Yet again i am another returned player to the lands..i played from late 1999 till late 2005...

I had some great friends on the server and i really dont know if any of them are still playing.

I would love to get back into a guild if anyone is interested in letting an old hand with a fair amount of confusion join.

I guess i left when WOW (sorry to swear) came out due to a large amount of real life friends going into that game. I ended up being a tank purely and utterly for end game instances. There was nothing to do other than sit and wait for the 25 people to log in and start...boring.

My character names ingame are.

Wulfgar Hammer
Storm Silverhand
Shandril
Jordan
The Sin of Onan
Esox Lucius

If anyone out there can remember me please get in touch..i would love to hear from you again.

I have met a few new faces which i am indebted to for there help and generousity in giving me a kick start. The game has changed massivley and if i am honest its like a total new game to me...how much i need to learn and relearn.

Hope to meet you ingame

Wulfgar Hammer (595-004-947)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Already met you :)

I have not yet tracked down the person you asked me about, but I will keep trying - you can too, on the global chat :)

RainQueen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to UO and I just know that you're going to have fun exploring the lands and getting to know the game again. If you haven't got yourself fixed up with a guild yet, please let me know (ICQ 441 733 090) and I'll meet you ingame and take you to the CD Guild Hall for a chat.

CD is a medium sized guild where the emphasis is on having fun and supporting fellow guildies. We have quite a few returned vets who are more than happy to pass on their experience and knowledge and we have regular guild hunts and guild get-togethers. We'll help you get yourself established again in the game and we'd love to welcome yet another vet into our guild family of friends. :grouphug:

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey there and yet another warm Welcome Back from yet another returner :)

Seems you played roughly about the same timeframe as i did quite actively
and some of your names sound familliar (esp. Storm, but i might mix something
up with the Followers of the Silverhand Guild, wich i was in for some time)

I am almost a pure crafter though, so haven't had much contact with a lot of
the PvM-Community.

Anyway - welcome back and if you see me arround dont hesitate to ask if you
need anything craftable (though i haven't tried out imbuing yet) and i am always
up for a little chat ;)

(With all the Returners this might be the real UO: Renaissance :))

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I´ve said welcome back to you in game already, but I guess it won´t hurt doing it here as well :)

Welcome back!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! Hope your enjoying UO once more. :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello from a fellow Returnie... I've seen you (as Onan, I'm amazed you can keep that name though :p ) asking question in General, and maybe one day I'll be able to answer them myself ;)

A

Angel121

Welcome Back :)

Is it just me or are there a Lot of returners recently... I mean counting myself who sneaked back in then started nudging and shoving like I wanted to be banned from the human race for ungentlemanly conduct.

I admit I've popped Yoru and Angel on the backburner for a little while while I get my crafters in gear. I need to mine over 2 million ingot's for the library hand in's *shudders* so I will be busy for a while. Although I am finding time to take the mickey out of The Black Cobra on my smith Mangnus or act all innocent on Boo, the wonder tinker and lover of the world, it's a joy.

so another offer from a crafter here, I can tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor, smith, Bowcraft, carpentry erm.. basically anything but Imbue. It's available to yah.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay, Tia, you're who he was lookin for and who I tried to find on global chat :)

Yea we used to be good friends me, him, and clint, missed them, hard to catch me on global huni only play for 30 mins to hour a day, but thx for trying.. i will catch up with wulf in game xxxx

TheBlackCobra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!

And Angel - I need to ninja one of your characters back into the SRC! We seem to be slowly reforming.

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Esox :)

You still may count on RAA help if needed you know ?

icq me to 294 707 795 and welcome back :)

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey there and yet another warm Welcome Back from yet another returner :)

Seems you played roughly about the same timeframe as i did quite actively
and some of your names sound familliar (esp. Storm, but i might mix something
up with the Followers of the Silverhand Guild, wich i was in for some time)

I am almost a pure crafter though, so haven't had much contact with a lot of
the PvM-Community.

Anyway - welcome back and if you see me arround dont hesitate to ask if you
need anything craftable (though i haven't tried out imbuing yet) and i am always
up for a little chat ;)

(With all the Returners this might be the real UO: Renaissance :))
WOW - I tried to join Followers of the Silver Hand back in 2002/3 or so? But the GM of the guild wasnt around much so it never happened. Spent most of my time in the FSH Dojo near the swamps when I was training as a new char.

Really happy memories of that time.

Oh and welcome back =)