• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) after making it to the floating market

K

kalzaketh

I must ask, does anyone actually use any hi seas cannons for their designed use or are they overpriced collectors items?, the prices at the market suggest most just dash in grab the needed materials to jack prices out of sight, that or ea went nuts on the pricing end of the npc vendors.:cursing:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
depends if you want to do the pirate bounty hunter quests to obtain the Orc ship or not!, that would be the only reason you would need cannons!, cant dmg a ship without them!...otherwise i dont think there is anything else to do with cannons, besides raiding merchant ships.

K

kalzaketh

lol, sorry to popmy cork out of turn, but as I explained in apm to otis, my anger was 2 fold as the cooking ingredients are prohibitive for an underpopulated shard as napa., to prove I can forgive am adding blackpowder ings. to my alchemy vendor at north brit house goodluck pirate hunters :)