• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After a 5 year hiatus, I'm coming baaaaack!

S

SirLordGold

Well, should be interesting, with all these new differences... I'm going to have to check out what cool new items have appeared in the past 5 years...

Is the Ornament of the Magician, still the best item?

Gimme some cool new ones?

L

Lord Urza

There is no shortage of new/cool items. You will prolly love imbuing (skill) it can make some really rad items. Welcome Back!

S

Sorcon Gartius

Greeting Sangesf...

I still have that "I Quit" IM Session! Hahah.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now how the HELL did you make it 5 years without? I dont have home internet right now and sit in the McDonalds parking lot bumming their wifi just to play... and thats pretty sad really, this game is like meth to me.

WB

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now how the HELL did you make it 5 years without? I dont have home internet right now and sit in the McDonalds parking lot bumming their wifi just to play... and thats pretty sad really, this game is like meth to me.

WB
there's some things in life u shouldn't ever admit to. that is one of them.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Wow, way to derail a thread to failville, population...you.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I doubt you can call it "playing" since the only thing I do is log in from time to time and then log out 10 seconds later, but I still have my accounts active.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WB:)

BODs still suck , most people don't even use BOD runners anymore, but you will love Imbuing - if you don't grow impatient through the lengthy and expensive training.

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the orney isn't really a good item anymore, its nice but I think you can imbue better.