• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After 5 yr hiatus - I'm back and lookin for handouts

O

Ossie1

Hi all,

As it says in the title, I'm thinking of coming back after not playing in about 5 yrs. Problem is that I gave away my two accounts (with houses, gold, etc). Although I'm kinda looking forward to a fresh start, I was wondering if anyone could give me a head start with an old account they don't use, or other random crap they might want to get rid of in order to encourage a formerly very active pvm/quest Legendary bard/mage (Roland) to return to action.

For your conscience, I was an uber-generous player and ended up giving my accounts, several houses, and millions in gold away. I'm just looking for the same kind of community camaraderie that made me love this miss this game. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
-Damon
ICQ 102317475

A

Arch Magus

Sorry man.

No one plays this shard anymore or reads these boards. =<

R

ragnartheawful

Although Magus is kind of correct, I keep the faith that there are players like me who are not only generous, but do actually check these boards. It really blows that they're so dead nowadays and a lot of the good information is outdated. There's nowhere else for players to centralize, really. At least there is a little bit of life here.

On topic, I would love to help you out. I cant' do much as I just returned two weeks ago from an 8 year hiatus myself and had to start a new account. I've had a few people give me some gold to get started with and I think my character will be old enough to place a house tomorrow. If you decide to come to Chesapeake, you'll have friends (and a few handouts :p) waiting!

ICQ 57672099

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I owned 3 homes in Zento. If your UO is updated for the SE samurai lands I just dropped a 16 x 14 in the back row by the gamans. If ya lookin for a nifty home spot TAKE IT.....if ya need gold to place there let me know. I still own the two homes by the downtown west nwest gate there just pop in there. I actually collapsed my 2nd home there FOR my older acct. whom now re owns that home :) I did not really need 3 homes there. :) Anyways LOOK for me out the nw gate..if that big spot is still empty you can place there.......back row by the gamans I will even help ya get gold TO place if ya lookin for a nice peaceful home plot spot. :)

Dude1598

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need anything like a LRC suit, gold, or anything else ICQ me 261-398-459

Name for ICQ should be Happy Boy / Dude

O

Ossie1

rag, QZ and Dude,

Cool. I will look you up when I am on maybe this weekend. I haven't set up a new account yet. I've been trying to get ahold of this cat who I gave one of my accounts to see if I can get it back, but its looking like he's not around anymore. If I can't get in touch with him by the weekend, I'll just start fresh.

Gracias and see you inside.

-DO

T

Tancred RedStar

If you need any help with starter gold, a house spot, etc. just drop me a line.

O

Ossie1

If you need any help with starter gold, a house spot, etc. just drop me a line.
That'd be cool. Not sure I'll be on much over the holidays, but maybe tonight or tomorrow around 9:30-10PM.

I started a lumberjack/boyer in Skare Brae named Mordred. I've been chopping wood just north of the bank. If you are on and have time, swing by. Or ICQ 102317475 (Damon).

Can't place houses yet since I had to start a new account. I need all the help I can get.

-DO

T

Tancred RedStar

Sounds good, you may want to consider chopping wood in Felucca since you will get double the amount of logs per swing there over Trammel. Since youre chopping in Skara Brae, youre pretty safe, altho certainly stay on your toes.

I'm interested in buying some of your logs, I will try to swing by tonight.