• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

after 10 hours is up,diff faction steals them....

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok com had sigils for 10 hours they said "corupt by com" but they didnt take to the towns yet so i stole them and put them at my base.... do i have to wait 10 hours to get the com thing erased? or can they take them back at anytime and take them to the cities?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok com had sigils for 10 hours they said "corupt by com" but they didnt take to the towns yet so i stole them and put them at my base.... do i have to wait 10 hours to get the com thing erased? or can they take them back at anytime and take them to the cities?
If you hold them in your base for 10 hours straight they will corrupt with your faction's name. They will keep CoM's name for those 10 hours though and if CoM gets them from you they can return them to the towns and claim the town.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Silver Krilon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like coffee...do you guys like coffee?? Whole fresh sigil beans, brewed to perfection....it really corrupts your senses, ya know? Its like stealing your mind through your nostrils and saying, "Hey, you there...lets go to town and get us some brewed caffeinated coffee. And while your at it, get me some cream and sugar!" I remember it like yesterday. We stayed there for ten hours. Later we realized all the coffee was gone. We got really pissed off so we started a petition and created a political faction group and headed over the the Council of bureaucratic democracy. How did it end? Well...It was intrinsic, to say the least. ;)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its ok everyone, ive seen this before!

Silver, you need to quickly go get some food and stop playing UO for at least 8 hours!

your in the UO ZONE!!!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woh....its been years since I've seen a zoner...

I remember my days in the zone....eating, sleeping, dreaming UO...oh lord...