• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Aegis of Grace price check?

• Thread starter Frey Wavestrider
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Frey Wavestrider

My wife and I were going through some of the characters she has not played for awhile because we are doing a shard transfer. We have found two different aegis Of grace artifacts. I know that someone said one was worth alot. I cannot remember which on. Can anyone give me an idea of what they would be worth.

Thank you

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one with the curled horns (no longer obtainable) sold for about 80k before spring cleaning. Probably a bit more now.

F

Frey Wavestrider

Thank you Pete, always good to know what things are worth what. We have just started IDOC's and are a little lost sometimes on what things are worth.