• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Advice for new fishing quests

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure how many fishermen there are in our crew. But here's a hint how ye can achieve yer goals and rewards more efficiently when ye work as a team:

• First, ye need a house with a fish-container accessible to the whole guild.
  • Recall to one of the docks or to the Sea Market.
  • Get the quest from one of the Fishmongers.
  • Sail to the destination where ye have to deliver the required fish to.
  • While sailing, constantly fish along.
  • Once ye reach yer destination, leave yer vessel there, recall back to the house with the fish-container and store yer whole catch there.
  • Take only the fish ye need to finish the quest out of the fish-container and recall back to yer boat.
  • Finish the quest.

By doing this, the guild's stock of fish will build faster than it is emptied, and everyone benefits from this. The more fishermen participating, the better.

Is there any dedicated fisherman in our crew who wants to offer such a setup? It would be a great addition to our pirate village. The fish-container should only be communicated to the fishermen amongst us.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure how many fishermen there are in our crew. But here's a hint how ye can achieve yer goals and rewards more efficiently when ye work as a team:

• First, ye need a house with a fish-container accessible to the whole guild.
  • Recall to one of the docks or to the Sea Market.
  • Get the quest from one of the Fishmongers.
  • Sail to the destination where ye have to deliver the required fish to.
  • While sailing, constantly fish along.
  • Once ye reach yer destination, leave yer vessel there, recall back to the house with the fish-container and store yer whole catch there.
  • Take only the fish ye need to finish the quest out of the fish-container and recall back to yer boat.
  • Finish the quest.

By doing this, the guild's stock of fish will build faster than it is emptied, and everyone benefits from this. The more fishermen participating, the better.

Is there any dedicated fisherman in our crew who wants to offer such a setup? It would be a great addition to our pirate village. The fish-container should only be communicated to the fishermen amongst us.
I do not have a fisherman at this time, but I have been considering it. I would be more than happy to place a fish-container on my island for use by the guild if that is at all helpful.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I'd pop in and mention that if you happen to be passing other ports with fish mongers along your way you can stop and get a second or even a third quest! :)

happy fishing!