• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Adventures In Instant Death: Dungeon Wrong

• Thread starter Richtor Darkbane
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Richtor Darkbane

So my captions are a bit blurry but I thought I would share this, apparently the room in dungeon wrong that used to be empty, is now filled with Phoenix's' fire eleies and efreets.

Phoenix Count: 6
Fire Elemental Count: 5
Efreet Count: 5

Why? For what reason, what great treasure does this room hold, it must be something huge because the room takes forever to load once you get through the sparkles, and by the time it does, your dead. Note your pets will not follow you into the sparkles, and don't even bother to precast invis, the monsters will promptly reveal you. Pay special attention to the last picture where some of the monsters from the room have escaped into the first level of the dungeon with the lizardmen, trolls, and ogres through the buggy exit sparkle gate. Wrong.... What a fitting name for this dungeon in it's current state.

http://i38.***********/afd66a.jpg

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch! I didn't see a reason to go in there before and i damn sure wont go in there now.

R

Richtor Darkbane

Ya, if only I'd known in advance I would have stayed out to...lol

If this thread saves just one person *tears up* from death.. It's all worth it! *sobs uncontrollably*

:sad3:

G

Gwendar-SP

Wrong has always been wrong. I used to have a vendor house near there and was kept busy resupplying folks who went in. The monster mix has changed i hear. When I was on Great Lakes there was a monster there (the executioner?) who could be dragged near the door and made a practice of one hit killing folks.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah and don't go there on pacific. the entrance is blocked off because a gm used it as jail for like 2 years.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a rune in one of many books, captioned, "unused dumgeon".
I went in there well over a year ago, and got killed in a heartbeat as well.....same place.

Had a gildy try and help me retrieve items, phhhht....he was toast too.
Since then, I steer clear of there.....almost forgot about it until you posted.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fire elementals and efreets? Maybe I should go in there and clean house once and catch it all as video because I can't see that being all that bad in there.

S

Stanton Of Pac

You do realize you're not supposed to solo that room anyway, right? Take 5-10 friends with you and ream the room. The monsters themselves have decent loot and fame.

(Oh, and as a tactic, do a couple points damage to yourself and start a bandage timed to go off 3-4 seconds after you enter the room. With 1-2 healers popping in behind you and all the monsters agro'ed on you, the rest of your team has a much easier time of it.)

S

Sunrise

Is this from an old Event? Or something new? on napa its just a big empty room on the Tram side. On the fel side there are walls preventing people from enter the sparkles...

C

Coppelia

Hmmm I'm gonna check that, that could be another rune for my instant death runebook :)

R

Richtor Darkbane

Fire elementals and efreets? Maybe I should go in there and clean house once and catch it all as video because I can't see that being all that bad in there.
:thumbsup: Go on with your bad self...lol - But ya it really is that bad and there are Phoenix's' too. Did you read the OP?

You do realize you're not supposed to solo that room anyway, right? Take 5-10 friends with you and ream the room. The monsters themselves have decent loot and fame.
I wasn't trying to solo it, in fact I thought it was still empty I was just bored so I was messing around in Wrong, and as far as the loot, it can't compare to the peerless bosses you can do with 5-10 friends.

Just role a tamer and train up a GD. What's the problem?
The problem is like I said in the OP "Note your pets will not follow you into the sparkles.". Yes they can recall in if by some chance you have a rune to the room, which I'm not sure you can even recall in there anymore, anyone know?

M

meridus

Yes you can still recall into the room. I just did on Pac. However, there was no spawn on that shard.

S

Sheridan

Is this from an old Event? Or something new? on napa its just a big empty room on the Tram side. On the fel side there are walls preventing people from enter the sparkles...
Yes you can still recall into the room. I just did on Pac. However, there was no spawn on that shard.
I'm pretty sure that particular spawn is shard specific - probably the remnants of an old EM event.