• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ADEKA!!! House is IDOC :(

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She responded to a rares forum post as early as Saturday. So 2 days ago.

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw that... I was pretty sure it was empty, I thought maybe she just moved and hadn't sold the house yet, but its now in its final stage...

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I do remember her saying she was quitting back when she had that sale. I certainly hope she banked her candles. Sad indeed.

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I want to extend an enormous thank you to you all! Alex, S_S, Drewster, Scotty and Scribbles - thank you for contacting me via PM and saving my precious collection! I feel like the community here really has some good eggs in it and I am proud to be a part of that.
I really cannot express the level gratitude I have for the community in rallying behind me, but I would give you all a huge wet kiss if I could (just don't tell my husband! ;) )!

Love,
Adeka

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just relieved nothing happened to you, Adeka :)

By the way, I found your name in a sign at TOKYO JAPAN.

Of course, I don't know what kind of sign is this.
Maybe, this could be Adeka's rare museum in Japan.
Just kidding (^_-☆ *wink*

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm just relieved nothing happened to you, Adeka :)

By the way, I found your name in a sign at TOKYO JAPAN.

Of course, I don't know what kind of sign is this.
Maybe, this could be Adeka's rare museum in Japan.
Just kidding (^_-☆ *wink*
I'm big in Japan!

;) :heart: