• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Adding 120 Parry Scroll without GM Wrestling

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Interesting... Tonight, I was able to add a 120 Parry Scroll to my Cu, without having 100 Wrestling
Is this new, or am I a complete idiot and have spent longer in the mines than I needed to?

Cu Parry 1.JPG Cu Parry 2.JPG

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Interesting... Tonight, I was able to add a 120 Parry Scroll to my Cu, without having 100 Wrestling
Is this new, or am I a complete idiot and have spent longer in the mines than I needed to?

View attachment 80078 View attachment 80079
You richie..300 M on scrolls is awesome.No I suspect you are ok with pet : The Parry will show at wres 100 and it will continue to go up to 120. By the way you can get a crapload of birds and/or casters on N. Haven and let them beat on the CU and it will gain Res, Parry, and Focus/med pretty fast. You just need to be fast to stop the dog from one-hitting them..Just don't do it unattended.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You richie..300 M on scrolls is awesome.No I suspect you are ok with pet : The Parry will show at wres 100 and it will continue to go up to 120. By the way you can get a crapload of birds and/or casters on N. Haven and let them beat on the CU and it will gain Res, Parry, and Focus/med pretty fast. You just need to be fast to stop the dog from one-hitting them..Just don't do it unattended.
I think what @Biazen is referring to , is the fact that he, like myself, haven't even had the OPTION to add a parry power scroll until wrestling is over 100, which allows the parry skill to show. But only on Cu's. On anything else that I can think of, the option is there at any time. Regardless of the wrestling skill.

@Biazen It may be a change. I will check on my next Cu and see if the option is there at my 1st round of points, assuming my wrestling is still below 100.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I think what @Biazen is referring to , is the fact that he, like myself, haven't even had the OPTION to add a parry power scroll until wrestling is over 100, which allows the parry skill to show. But only on Cu's. On anything else that I can think of, the option is there at any time. Regardless of the wrestling skill.

@Biazen It may be a change. I will check on my next Cu and see if the option is there at my 1st round of points, assuming my wrestling is still below 100.
Thanks for clarifying that..

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes, that what I meant for sure. Also, just tested it when I finished slot training a wild tiger. Upon reaching slot 5, my Wrestling was only 95, and parry was not on the lore screen yet. I was able to add the parry scroll to this pet as well. So, must be a new change. Fine with me!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes, that what I meant for sure. Also, just tested it when I finished slot training a wild tiger. Upon reaching slot 5, my Wrestling was only 95, and parry was not on the lore screen yet. I was able to add the parry scroll to this pet as well. So, must be a new change. Fine with me!
Well, you could add a 120 on everything except a Cu even if wrestling was below 100. The Cu was the only thing I can ever remember that you had to have the parry skill actually showing before you were allowed to add the 120 parry.

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Then yep... many hours spent in the mines that could have been invested elsewhere... lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope. Cus can not get Parry scroll until wrestling is 100. Just put scrolls on one now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now we getting weird. I hope we can add them before 100. It was not a choice for Toranaga just now. He put all the other scrolls on.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found a dog that wasnt skilled.

upload_2018-4-21_23-55-40.png

No Parry choice.