• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Active PvP/Spawn raiding guilds on GL?

M

Malador

I saw one TDR trash recruiting at yew gate telling Brade he wouldnt have died if he was in TDR while the other random TDR trash said Brade would never join them...duh lol

Untill about 2 weeks ago I would have said TDR was a complete yew gate guild. There have been a few mornings where they have actually logged on to do spawns. However they are about as active in t2a as any other random tram guild trying to squeeze a am spawn out. TDR claims they are spawned out?!? Hell man thats where all the battles are done at. Work it to lvl 2 maybe 3 then the fight is on.

XV is far more active than any guild in t2a. They do squeeze out more spawns than anyone else, get raided more than anyone else, loose more spawns than anyone else and die more than anyone else. DC is compairable to XV as well.

As far as BC ....I dont know for sure however I hear they were going to let Obama try to run it for battle experience but talks fell threw when he found out he didnt get the popular vote. Honestly I havent seen BC in a while maybe they are all playing AOC or WOW.
This is a perfect assessment of the main guilds capable of pulling off a spawn except the hard to understand BC joke.

BC is just not having a good time against the likes of _i_. Seems like numbers have been low for a week or so. I mean one whole BC showed up to the deciet harry that I saw. _i_ did not even feel the need to grind.

The order is

XV tries the most and hardest.
BC and _I_ about the same although I think _I_ is finishing more
TDR and all the other randoms that try to pull one off

FHP is nowhere on that list even thought we tried to do one last night. We got to 4th side of an undead at which point we got destroyed by _I_.

As far as I know that is the first spawn FHP did and I doubt we will be doing that again. At least not an undead spawn.

C

C-Punt

I just dont see a point whatsoever in playing with people who use unauthorized stuff. All it does is **** me off. So to the I guild and others who feel the need to do so, you win uo. Please try to do something productive with your lives, although we do need people behind the counters of america.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isnt Sedric with you guys? Get some class like that guy has instead of coming here spewing your garage.
Lets not get carried away here. I'm pretty sure "class" isnt the word that comes to mind for the people that know me in vent.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets not get carried away here. I'm pretty sure "class" isnt the word that comes to mind for the people that know me in vent.
If "Class" means you say "Sorry guys, I'm really hig* right now." alot, then Sedric is the classiest of classy.

Classeriffic if you will.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If "Class" means you say "Sorry guys, I'm really hig* right now." alot, then Sedric is the classiest of classy.

Classeriffic if you will.
Alot? Now we're going from one extreme to another.

Just for that one...Our mage duels are gonna last 15 seconds instead of the usual 30.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alot? Now we're going from one extreme to another.

Just for that one...Our mage duels are gonna last 15 seconds instead of the usual 30.
You only beat me every time because <insert excuse here> .

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, and sorry for the delayed response. Hannah Montana was on.

C

Craklord

This is a perfect assessment of the main guilds capable of pulling off a spawn except the hard to understand BC joke.

BC is just not having a good time against the likes of _i_. Seems like numbers have been low for a week or so. I mean one whole BC showed up to the deciet harry that I saw. _i_ did not even feel the need to grind.

The order is

XV tries the most and hardest.
BC and _I_ about the same although I think _I_ is finishing more
TDR and all the other randoms that try to pull one off

FHP is nowhere on that list even thought we tried to do one last night. We got to 4th side of an undead at which point we got destroyed by _I_.

As far as I know that is the first spawn FHP did and I doubt we will be doing that again. At least not an undead spawn.
omg... YOUR A RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STOP POSTING ....You dont know wtf your talking about noobie.......................

M

Malador

omg... YOUR A RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STOP POSTING ....You dont know wtf your talking about noobie.......................
Actually I am very clear on what I am talking about. Every bit of what I posted is accurate and true.

How about you post just once without a personal attack loser!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I am very clear on what I am talking about. Every bit of what I posted is accurate and true.

How about you post just once without a personal attack loser!
You missed a comma. It should read:

"How about you post just once without a personal attack, loser!"

So every bit of what you post/posted is not accurate.

HI KARL!!!!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I just noticed there was a PVP thread I hadn't stuck my nose into yet. Mission accomplished.

S

Still Frame

Yes, and sorry for the delayed response. Hannah Montana was on.
OMG lynk, you can sing along with my hannah motana macros!! That damn redhead girl set them and told me if i got rid of them she would remove something....they stay hehe

S

Still Frame

I'm lost on that Obama joke I guess...but seriously XV outspawns all guilds? Sure...We've began to consider their castle area a spawn which gets scouted frequently.

As for TDR and BC. I've been in both. Both guilds are probably the most legit groups of players still on Great Lakes. To this day the best fights are between the two groups when numbers are on both sides. A couple weeks ago there was a great open field fight at Skara Brae. Another near Minoc, although BC outnumbered TDR they fought over and over again. Two nights ago in Despise we fought TDR for a good 45 minutes while _I_ grinded off the island from noone. Whoever Speed_Racer is I'm sure your title fits as you probably belong to one of these Flavor of the Month guilds.

Kahlan and Floyd will always be BFFs you should know this Karl, even in grey screen they never leave eachothers side, just stand there and tell you how uber they really are TOGETHER.
Thank you Itari, it's always a fun fight when its close numbers with bc. I've been MIA lately cuz of stuff like work and a life :( i miss uo. But now i have to go to bed 11-5 tomorrow :( then another midnight shift thursday!

ps. Lynk why arent u taking over for my board warrioring like i told u to last night...Do you just want youtube links to hannah montana so u can still play and watch?

S

Speed_Racer

Nice name, are you by chance in (-I-)????
Naw man but I was thinking about them when I came up with the name. 10000 comedians without a job and I am trying to shoot jokes at 4 am. Ill just stick to pvp I suppose.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You missed a comma. It should read:

"How about you post just once without a personal attack, loser!"

So every bit of what you post/posted is not accurate.

HI KARL!!!!

"HI!" unquote