• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Active PvP/Spawn raiding guilds on GL?

J

John G8

Hi all, I'm looking for a shard to exfer to and Great Lakes seems to have many active players. I mostly play evenings after work and a few weekend hours. My question is..... Who are the most active PvP and Spawn guilds on Great Lakes?
I'm looking to join one if possible and help as much as I can. Just to get things straight. I'm not looking to join the most "dominate guild", I'd prefer an active underdog guild, looking to take spawns and win fights against a large group of newbies. I prefer 1 vs 3 odds.

Resume: 7 years in UO
--- Fluent in many aspects of UO

--- Very good team Pvp and Pvm player.

--- Accomplished many victory's out numbered. Mostly Champ Spawns and Harrowers.

Fully armed and ready to go. Not one of those needy type of persons.

Please respond via forums or PM,

Thank You,

John G8

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant believe Im going to say this, but if you want to join a legit spawning guild who does *slaps himself in advance* ok with numbers, join BC. They've been on this shard forever. I only recommend them because the other big option _I_ is an absolute joke. It's a guild of invidividuals who found out they dont know how to play or dont have the skill to play the game how it was made...if you know what I mean.
You could also join XV.
If you are looking for some guys to fight alongside who dont care how outnumbered they are, who will constantly fight and die regardless of the circumstances, then you can join FHP. We refuse to do spawns mainly because we only have a couple mages and it's completely pointless when you have the likes of _I_ just appear out of nowhere. Literally.

T

Thalidar

Totally bleeped over the longest running pvp guild that has fought against BC my good sir. TDR/J*W alliance is actually a decent guild probably the best offensive guild against BC that is mostly legitimate in how they play. There are other guilds out there if you feel that you wanna skip screens but that is completely up to you. Good Luck in your guild search. By the way hes looking for a active pvp/spawning guild which does not include XV as 1 I mean 1 player can beat their whole guild at any given time or spawn. Reguardless of their numbers.

M

Malador

Totally bleeped over the longest running pvp guild that has fought against BC my good sir. TDR/J*W alliance is actually a decent guild probably the best offensive guild against BC that is mostly legitimate in how they play. There are other guilds out there if you feel that you wanna skip screens but that is completely up to you. Good Luck in your guild search. By the way hes looking for a active pvp/spawning guild which does not include XV as 1 I mean 1 player can beat their whole guild at any given time or spawn. Reguardless of their numbers.

This is just a guess but I think the bleeped over tdr because there are no champ spawns in front of the tdr house in yew.

And for his purposes XV would be a good choice. It sounds like he wants to get out numbered and semi impossible to win fights and while what you said about xv is mostly true he would get the fights he is looking for with that guild. That is if they ever logged in again.

T

Thalidar

Sir I believe TDR is one of the most well spawned out guilds on Great Lakes. They spawn more then 1 time a day and used to be the main spawning force in the mornings. TDR may be taking time away from spawning to work upon something else but, honestly xv aint worth a grain of salt in pvp. Ive seen Redstone stomp most of xv and that aint saying much. They lost to a exp flame strike spam which just teeters on the edge of making me sick. By the way anyday FHP or XV care to raid or start a spawn at a given time and have TDR raid or work it then let me know ill re log back in just for some good old ownage.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Malador, never stops bashing on TDR. TDR has done enough spawns where many of us are pretty sick of em. We still do some but its not like we log on for the purpose of spawning. When our people are on our guild is as good on the field as any on GL. Maldor why even open your mouth when all you do is sit in the guard zone at yew or in the guard zone at Serps. While I wouldnt say FHP or whatever your guilds name is horrible, none play mages or have ever been a factor in a big field fight. TDR has been around a long time and the fact is when we have our act together(we tend to be a very laid back group) we have come out on top of some of the biggest and best fights around on GL. Yes we lose some fights but we are always a factor and a big one at that. As far as gate fighting goes, every guild does it, the fact is sometimes thats the only fighting available. If we are on the warpath(meaning we have our peeps on) chances are we are raiding and taking peoples spawns and generaly kicking some ass.

M

Malador

LOL Malador, never stops bashing on TDR. TDR has done enough spawns where many of us are pretty sick of em. We still do some but its not like we log on for the purpose of spawning. When our people are on our guild is as good on the field as any on GL. Maldor why even open your mouth when all you do is sit in the guard zone at yew or in the guard zone at Serps. While I wouldnt say FHP or whatever your guilds name is horrible, none play mages or have ever been a factor in a big field fight. TDR has been around a long time and the fact is when we have our act together(we tend to be a very laid back group) we have come out on top of some of the biggest and best fights around on GL. Yes we lose some fights but we are always a factor and a big one at that. As far as gate fighting goes, every guild does it, the fact is sometimes thats the only fighting available. If we are on the warpath(meaning we have our peeps on) chances are we are raiding and taking peoples spawns and generaly kicking some ass.
I am not bashing on TDR. If I wanted to bash TDR I would point out that the most active players you have never leave 10 tile radius of the house. I would point out that while you may think you are important you have not been so in a long time. I would point out that I fight in the field and in the dungeons every single night and the only place anyone regularly sees tdr is in yew.

Now lets forget what TDR was in the past as he was not asking that question and this is not about TDR. The man asked which guild to join to get some out numbered spawn fights. This leaves TDR and PWNT out. BC and _I_ spawn as do some other bigger guilds occasionally. I would not call you an underdog in either guild though. IF XV is still doing spawns they would be a good choice but has been pointed out you might be more outnumbered than you want there. Your best bet is hitting and run tactics.

C

Craklord

I am not bashing on TDR. If I wanted to bash TDR I would point out that the most active players you have never leave 10 tile radius of the house. I would point out that while you may think you are important you have not been so in a long time. I would point out that I fight in the field and in the dungeons every single night and the only place anyone regularly sees tdr is in yew.

Now lets forget what TDR was in the past as he was not asking that question and this is not about TDR. The man asked which guild to join to get some out numbered spawn fights. This leaves TDR and PWNT out. BC and _I_ spawn as do some other bigger guilds occasionally. I would not call you an underdog in either guild though. IF XV is still doing spawns they would be a good choice but has been pointed out you might be more outnumbered than you want there. Your best bet is hitting and run tactics.
And you are Important??? no your not even good dude.. as for spawns TDR/JW do some here and there but im sorry spawns get boring....But we do some once inawile ..mal didnt you get booted from bc for something what was it o yea CHEATER... :{

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all, I'm looking for a shard to exfer to and Great Lakes seems to have many active players. I mostly play evenings after work and a few weekend hours. My question is..... Who are the most active PvP and Spawn guilds on Great Lakes?
I'm looking to join one if possible and help as much as I can. Just to get things straight. I'm not looking to join the most "dominate guild", I'd prefer an active underdog guild, looking to take spawns and win fights against a large group of newbies. I prefer 1 vs 3 odds.

Resume: 7 years in UO
--- Fluent in many aspects of UO

--- Very good team Pvp and Pvm player.

--- Accomplished many victory's out numbered. Mostly Champ Spawns and Harrowers.

Fully armed and ready to go. Not one of those needy type of persons.

Please respond via forums or PM,

Thank You,

John G8
Since you prefer 1 vs 3 odds you should join factions shadowlords, and join E-go they also prefer 1 vs 3 odds. I think you would fit in nicely with them.

T

Thalidar

Bleh thats stupid honestly just down right stupid. TDR does as many if not more spawns then your aforementioned guilds. _I_ does not spawn, doesnt need to spawn, and usually just raids. This guild has $, they have speed, they dont need scrolls period. Dont ever mention them as a spawning guild or I will consider you as smart as my dog droppings.

M

Malador

And you are Important??? no your not even good dude.. as for spawns TDR/JW do some here and there but im sorry spawns get boring....But we do some once inawile ..mal didnt you get booted from bc for something what was it o yea CHEATER... :{

Once again you self centered egotistical 12 year old he did not ask who was good. He asked who to join to do spawns and be slightly outnumbered. TDR is not spawning much right now so your out and if you were spawning you would fit in with BC and _I_ as the guilds to not join if you want to be outnumbered.

S

Still Frame

Once again you self centered egotistical 12 year old he did not ask who was good. He asked who to join to do spawns and be slightly outnumbered. TDR is not spawning much right now so your out and if you were spawning you would fit in with BC and _I_ as the guilds to not join if you want to be outnumbered.
Tdr does spawn and does show up to raids. It may not be every day but its the summer, alot of people dont have much time to play and when they do theyre trying to catch up with all the new stuff in the game. The turn ins and such and typically people log on fairly late at night, sometimes so late that spawning is pointless cuz u wouldnt get it done cuz the server will go down. Most likely if its somewhere like despise someone will always show up no matter the hours so that just drags time on when people are half asleep and just wanna do something easy before bed. I wouldn't say we arent out there but when we are seen its just us vs bc or _I_ its rarely a multi guild fight. The only one i remember was one between us bc and _I_ I havent really seen FHP, XV, PWNT, or any other guild on the field that much. I scout alot on my stealther and dont see any of them doing spawns either. Unless its despise i dont see bc or _I_ popping any either, everyone just waits to raid

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gonna have to disagree with you Mal, I scout Despise, Destard, Ice West, and the 4 north side T2A spawns every night. I've seen you in fire 3 times, you died all 3, and other than that never in the field. Then again I only know your Malador and Aldo characters, so I guess you could have been out there more...

Yew gate is a last resort, and there is always a fight to be had.

M

Malador

Gonna have to disagree with you Mal, I scout Despise, Destard, Ice West, and the 4 north side T2A spawns every night. I've seen you in fire 3 times, you died all 3, and other than that never in the field. Then again I only know your Malador and Aldo characters, so I guess you could have been out there more...

Yew gate is a last resort, and there is always a fight to be had.
No offense Lynk but I bet I spend more time in the dungeons/field than you do. If I spend 3 hours playing maybe 30 minutes of it will be in yew after all my guildies have logged or when there is absolutly nothing to do elsewhere. The rest is in the field in one spot or another. Tonight for instance FHP and our allies spent the evening farming the XV, BC, NTAG alliance. I dont even know how many kills I got in tonight total but it was a high number and I maybe died 5-6 times all night. At one point FHP and our allies were in the room with the harrower indescrimanantly killing all three guilds. Sorry for the ress kill XEG. Not sorry about the other three or four NTAGS I holy lighted to ress kill. I bet I got 10 or more kills in that room alone before no less than 5 pissed off NTAG cornered me and dropped me. It would not have mattered. _I_ choose that same moment to push and they wiped out everyone down there.

Here is a pic of us outside destroying NTAG after

By the way Thal that is two harrys in two nights. Both completed by _i_. If you remember you said "_I_ does not spawn, doesnt need to spawn, and usually just raids. This guild has $, they have speed, they dont need scrolls period. Dont ever mention them as a spawning guild or I will consider you as smart as my dog droppings." Now I aint saying they spawned the harries although I think they did at least last night but they did do them both. And last night I watched about 6 _i_ hold off everyone while they killed that harry. Staying to kill the champ makes them a spawning guild.

This is yet another argument I am not going to loose unless you get TDR off thier butts and away from the gate to prove me wrong. :thumbsup:

By the way before that two of us were at Deceit where we killed the same 2-3 BC a couple of times before they got thier act together and managed to kill us. Redstone is the only BC who did not die at least once.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense Lynk but I bet I spend more time in the dungeons/field than you do.
I doubt that. I spend a great deal of time in the field if i can find 2 or more mages that i can trust to listen to my target calling. Lately I seem to log on when everyone else has logged off.

I've never seen anyone crop their title bar before though.

S

Still Frame

How are you in map? How are u chugging? Why is your title bar cut off? How do u switch between all those weps? How do you use your trap box? What happened to KR? Why did u give me such a hard time about it if u were gonna get caught using it twice!?

Such hard questions arent they mal? I'm sure there's even more stuff im missing

S

Sunchicken

Sorry about all the dribble, but the question you asked cant be answered. My recomendations is to just log in a char that you can stay alive on and go out and fight against all the guilds listed solo. See which on best fits your play style and then make your decision.
Im in the guild pwnt we dont spawn.

T

Thalidar

Honestly Mal a harrower is a definite guaranteed pvp. I doubt the harrower was even really needed. You must know nothing about _I_ and IceRocker and most of his guildies. They really dont need the cash at all. The people in _I_ have been in guilds on atl, pacific, and other shards that have done nothing but make money. PVP is all these guilds care about, its all slipknot cared about and its all Icerocker cares about. Move on buddy not everyone needs $ in this game, certainly not them lol. Most of them have IR's with fully done suits but, I guess im wrong.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How are you in map? How are u chugging? Why is your title bar cut off? How do u switch between all those weps? How do you use your trap box? What happened to KR? Why did u give me such a hard time about it if u were gonna get caught using it twice!?

Such hard questions arent they mal? I'm sure there's even more stuff im missing
Malador, If Im wrong about this then Im a noob(many call me a noob anyways) but could you tell me how to recreate the message in the lower left of the screen that says "There is no current target"? Is this the uo targeting system or perhaps a super secret advanced user option for uo assist? Like i say I could be way off base here but because your task bar AND your title bar are cropped it just seems a bit odd to me. If you can tell me how to recreate it I will apologize.

M

Malador

Honestly Mal a harrower is a definite guaranteed pvp. I doubt the harrower was even really needed. You must know nothing about _I_ and IceRocker and most of his guildies. They really dont need the cash at all. The people in _I_ have been in guilds on atl, pacific, and other shards that have done nothing but make money. PVP is all these guilds care about, its all slipknot cared about and its all Icerocker cares about. Move on buddy not everyone needs $ in this game, certainly not them lol. Most of them have IR's with fully done suits but, I guess im wrong.
Thal I never said they needed cash. I never said they needed scrolls. What I did say pertinent to this thread and the question asked by the thread author is that they are doing spawns. I base this on what I see every day I play. I see BC doing spawns. I see _I_ doing spawns and I see some loners who do not usually get to far, like that lone XV that is always in destard or despise. The harry a couple of nights ago was almost completely uncontested. A few straglers like me went in a died to their superior skills and that was it. They were not fighting anyone really. They were simply killing the champ.

You should give it up and move on. I however was on topic. I was simply answering the thread authors question in the most accurate way possible. You and lynk on the other hand were making it about you and TDR.

M

Malador

Malador, If Im wrong about this then Im a noob(many call me a noob anyways) but could you tell me how to recreate the message in the lower left of the screen that says "There is no current target"? Is this the uo targeting system or perhaps a super secret advanced user option for uo assist?

The UO macro attack last says that any time you do not have a target selected when you hit the key.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I set up an attack last macro and cant seem to get the message? What am I doing wrong?

M

Malador

I doubt that. I spend a great deal of time in the field if i can find 2 or more mages that i can trust to listen to my target calling. Lately I seem to log on when everyone else has logged off.

I've never seen anyone crop their title bar before though.
My guild is small so I frequently go it alone because no one is on. I still try to stay out of YEW as much as possible. The other night I headed into deciet to see who had the harry up and found myself all alone against _I_. The only other person there was navcerts and they were ignoring him. For good reason I feel certain. Oh and I saw one BC ghost running out. I went in. They saw me and several gave chase. I will admit without shame I booked it outside and recalled. I came back intending to pick off straglers and they were waiting. I died in like 7 seconds. so I went inside to see what was happening.

I knew when I went in it was pointless even if it had only been 7-8 BC I still would have died horribly but it is still better than ganking red house huggers in yew.

M

Malador

Ok, I set up an attack last macro and cant seem to get the message? What am I doing wrong?
I dont know but I dont use anything but uo targeting. Maybe it is attack selected instead of attack last. I will look when I get home.

Here is what my archer uses. It might be a different macro choice for the dexers I dont know I dont have one. Ofcourse I use the target self macro too but I dont think you could get a message from that cause your always there.

T

Thalidar

I just point out that they really dont need $, they dont need the scrolls, and honestly all they look for is pvp. They dont need other stuff just saying. I understand your point but, im just trying to say they dont need $. Simple enough, there not really a spawning guild just one that uses it to allure fights.

C

C-Punt

I always try to ask them why they mount, because they seem to be faster on foot. Thats very nice because you dont have to use dismounters to fight them.

M

Malador

I just point out that they really dont need $, they dont need the scrolls, and honestly all they look for is pvp. They dont need other stuff just saying. I understand your point but, im just trying to say they dont need $. Simple enough, there not really a spawning guild just one that uses it to allure fights.
Sorry I dont see your point.

If I rob banks even when I dont need the loot I am still a bank robber.

Do you think BC needs the loot? You called your own guild spawners and tried to argue that your active spawners. Do you need the loot?

If it quacks like a duck.

M

Malador

I always try to ask them why they mount, because they seem to be faster on foot. Thats very nice because you dont have to use dismounters to fight them.

HMM we need a new weapon special that forces them to stradle a slow horse or something.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mal, you have no obligation to reply to any of these posers on your legitimacy. They are children who have yet reached the maturity level it requires to "move on" so to speak. God forbid any of them forgive anyone for anything. They just feel that sense of superiority and it helps them puff out their chests a little bit to keep tally and point out a previous shortcoming. I know I run legit and oft times I can keep up with you and sometimes outrun you while we in the field.
I am simply amazed that people say they dont see FHP in the field. Are they really that blind? Im always running through fire, destard, despise, ice, and deceit. Im not a big fan of T2A but I will occasionally(sp) check Oaks. Amazing observation on the guy who said he never sees FHP spawning. I rarely play a mage with todays ruleset because I'm stubborn and I only enjoy playing an old school mage which cant be done here. So if you end up dying to my mage Grande Maestro you should be thorougly embarassed. If you kill me congrats...you've killed a mage with less skill then a mongbat.

S

Still Frame

Mal, you have no obligation to reply to any of these posers on your legitimacy. They are children who have yet reached the maturity level it requires to "move on" so to speak. God forbid any of them forgive anyone for anything. They just feel that sense of superiority and it helps them puff out their chests a little bit to keep tally and point out a previous shortcoming. I know I run legit and oft times I can keep up with you and sometimes outrun you while we in the field.
I am simply amazed that people say they dont see FHP in the field. Are they really that blind? Im always running through fire, destard, despise, ice, and deceit. Im not a big fan of T2A but I will occasionally(sp) check Oaks. Amazing observation on the guy who said he never sees FHP spawning. I rarely play a mage with todays ruleset because I'm stubborn and I only enjoy playing an old school mage which cant be done here. So if you end up dying to my mage Grande Maestro you should be thorougly embarassed. If you kill me congrats...you've killed a mage with less skill then a mongbat.
People won't "let go" because he gave me so much **** about it then was caught using it...i only really get crap about it from 1 person though. As for not seeing FHP on the field, maybe they just dont notice because you dont make much of an impact on the fight? I havent seen many (if any) mages so you dont really throw fields. U just pick off the strays in a fight while everyone is worrying about the major guilds. But that's just my guess, i've never noticed FHP before on the field but lately i dont log on very much and if i do i tend to stick to yew because big fights are too laggy for my weak little computer

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are children who have yet reached the maturity level it requires to "move on" so to speak.
Hey Khalan, I'm surprised you could remove your hand from Floyd's crotch long enough to type a complete post. Good for you.

I'm surprised you don't have something better to do, like find another video of people slapping each other and comparing it to how cool Floyd is.

T

Thalidar

I gotta be honest with ya mal.. noone robs banks unless they feel they need to. Wether its for financial gain or just pure stupidity. This is why TDR doesnt need to do spawns as much as they need to but, I am saying they do it more then BC and more then _I_. We just do it at a different time. TDR was the #1 early morning spawning guild for a while but, as with bank robbers if you dont need the money you dont do it. We are a spawning guild just not at certain times. We havent been spawning lately but, we do spawn and usually in the morning. By the way TDR does fight outnumbered 2-1 usually or 1-1 against people who have special enhancements :). By the way Kahn quit giving Floyd and Malador lovin, they can handle themselves there big girls.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thalidar, as GM it's my responsibility to have my guys backs. Lynk, Im without words. I cant believe you are so lame you remember that post. Im sorry you dont have any good friends you run with. Im proud that Floyd and I have made such an impact that you feel you need to talk trash about two real life friends. You sir, are a low life. Get some friends, get away from yew gate, and grow up a bit.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thalidar, as GM it's my responsibility to have my guys backs. Lynk, Im without words. I cant believe you are so lame you remember that post. Im sorry you dont have any good friends you run with. Im proud that Floyd and I have made such an impact that you feel you need to talk trash about two real life friends. You sir, are a low life. Get some friends, get away from yew gate, and grow up a bit.
Hey come on now that isnt fair to Lynk he does get away from the yew gate. I have seen him at times at the luna gate sitting there.

T

Thalidar

Ya know the funny thing is We TDR have been pvping together as friends for years. Thats good you got your 3 man guilds back im proud of ya. Defend your only guildys to the end, make em proud. TDR was a group of friends honestly probably before you were pvping kahlan, so lets let that go about having good friends to pvp with. Its been for the most part the same crew for years, gl out there although. Youll need it when you run a 3 man guild.

M

Malador

I gotta be honest with ya mal.. noone robs banks unless they feel they need to. Wether its for financial gain or just pure stupidity. This is why TDR doesnt need to do spawns as much as they need to but, I am saying they do it more then BC and more then _I_. We just do it at a different time. TDR was the #1 early morning spawning guild for a while but, as with bank robbers if you dont need the money you dont do it. We are a spawning guild just not at certain times. We havent been spawning lately but, we do spawn and usually in the morning. By the way TDR does fight outnumbered 2-1 usually or 1-1 against people who have special enhancements :). By the way Kahn quit giving Floyd and Malador lovin, they can handle themselves there big girls.
You can keep dragging this out but anyway you cut it. _I_ is doing spawns ergo they are spawners.

Just now about 10 of them just took this spawn from 3 of us. That was 8 more than they needed. Do you suppose they were looking for pvp? or maybe it was much more likely they thought they could raid us and take our almost done spawn away and finish it.

S

Speed_Racer

Ya know the funny thing is We TDR have been pvping together as friends for years. Thats good you got your 3 man guilds back im proud of ya. Defend your only guildys to the end, make em proud. TDR was a group of friends honestly probably before you were pvping kahlan, so lets let that go about having good friends to pvp with. Its been for the most part the same crew for years, gl out there although. Youll need it when you run a 3 man guild.
I saw one TDR trash recruiting at yew gate telling Brade he wouldnt have died if he was in TDR while the other random TDR trash said Brade would never join them...duh lol

Untill about 2 weeks ago I would have said TDR was a complete yew gate guild. There have been a few mornings where they have actually logged on to do spawns. However they are about as active in t2a as any other random tram guild trying to squeeze a am spawn out. TDR claims they are spawned out?!? Hell man thats where all the battles are done at. Work it to lvl 2 maybe 3 then the fight is on.

XV is far more active than any guild in t2a. They do squeeze out more spawns than anyone else, get raided more than anyone else, loose more spawns than anyone else and die more than anyone else. DC is compairable to XV as well.

As far as BC ....I dont know for sure however I hear they were going to let Obama try to run it for battle experience but talks fell threw when he found out he didnt get the popular vote. Honestly I havent seen BC in a while maybe they are all playing AOC or WOW.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as BC ....I dont know for sure however I hear they were going to let Obama try to run it for battle experience but talks fell threw when he found out he didnt get the popular vote.
Wow...I hope the real point of your post wasnt so you could unleash this monster of a joke on everyone. :thumbsup:

Them Damn BC\Obama jokes get me everytime....

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw one TDR trash recruiting at yew gate telling Brade he wouldnt have died if he was in TDR while the other random TDR trash said Brade would never join them...duh lol

Untill about 2 weeks ago I would have said TDR was a complete yew gate guild. There have been a few mornings where they have actually logged on to do spawns. However they are about as active in t2a as any other random tram guild trying to squeeze a am spawn out. TDR claims they are spawned out?!? Hell man thats where all the battles are done at. Work it to lvl 2 maybe 3 then the fight is on.

XV is far more active than any guild in t2a. They do squeeze out more spawns than anyone else, get raided more than anyone else, loose more spawns than anyone else and die more than anyone else. DC is compairable to XV as well.

As far as BC ....I dont know for sure however I hear they were going to let Obama try to run it for battle experience but talks fell threw when he found out he didnt get the popular vote. Honestly I havent seen BC in a while maybe they are all playing AOC or WOW.

Nice name, are you by chance in (-I-)????

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thalidar, I doubt you guys were running as great friends in Dec 1999. Well, I didnt pvp until January of 2000 when I took my very slow, hard hitting archer out. TDR is a joke without numbers. You also need to count, but I wont even go there as I know it far exceeds your abilities. FHP has 7 people. We, unlike a big guild and no matter how hard they try to claim it, are like brothers in arms. I could give a **** less to be in a zerg guild and plow through people. It is that joy, which you will never know, of fighting heavily out numbered and dropping at least 2 or 3 per member we field. Isnt Sedric with you guys? Get some class like that guy has instead of coming here spewing your garage. TDR is like a bunch of turds floating around yew gate and at times I'll show up and hit the flusher.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckle* Keep telling us how great your 7 man guild is.

After your done, remember you usually all play dexers in field fights, the one class that can't cross heal effectively in combat.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as Kahlan has Floyd, FHP will be the bestest guild EVER.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm lost on that Obama joke I guess...but seriously XV outspawns all guilds? Sure...We've began to consider their castle area a spawn which gets scouted frequently.

As for TDR and BC. I've been in both. Both guilds are probably the most legit groups of players still on Great Lakes. To this day the best fights are between the two groups when numbers are on both sides. A couple weeks ago there was a great open field fight at Skara Brae. Another near Minoc, although BC outnumbered TDR they fought over and over again. Two nights ago in Despise we fought TDR for a good 45 minutes while _I_ grinded off the island from noone. Whoever Speed_Racer is I'm sure your title fits as you probably belong to one of these Flavor of the Month guilds.

Kahlan and Floyd will always be BFFs you should know this Karl, even in grey screen they never leave eachothers side, just stand there and tell you how uber they really are TOGETHER.