• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Active Guilds?

Odysseus Yu

Visitor
I am a returning player, played from 98-2002 and briefly around 2005. Was a member of a few guilds but BDC was my home for most of my time. I have been trying to read up on current UO stuff, but so much old info out there, I am looking for an active guild to take me under their wing because I am basically a newb now, though I did recover my account so a newb with a few skills. I am giving UO another go because I have never found a game that sucked me in quite like this 1 did. I have decided to build up a few characters and see if my kids enjoy the game (teenagers). If they do I am hoping to play long term with them. Anyway....

I am looking for an active guild with a little patience for my 15 year absence and that does a bunch of the higher end stuff as groups. I always enjoyed the peerless and champ spawns as well as doom back then. Though I honestly don't remember much. I have a house near Luna South wall. I have a tamer/mage and a terribly equipped sampire as the mains I play, got 2 mules as well.

If there is a guild recruiting page on here I missed it, using google all the pages I landed on were years old. So pointing me to a current page of active guilds would be great too. I really only play an hour or so at night and more on the weekends. My kids will hopefully be getting their own accounts at the first of the year. Let me know what is out there. Thank You.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
All depenz on wut kinda stupp yooz wanna do. Der iz DWxC datz uhed ub da Pax allianze.. Lodda helbful hummiez in der. Dey moztly RP n do gamez n hunt n stupp. Ip yooz lewkin fur Pvp on Chezzy derz unly really wun guild. Ta b honezt ip yooz lewkin fur pvp Atl iz da bedder shard ta lewk ad. Alzo uh guild CAT datz purdy aktib. Nawt shur egzaktly wut dey duz doh.

Wun udder ting. Ip yooz in Gen chat er ,(type message here) Yooz can azk fur helb. Dun hab ta b guilded ta hab sumwun helb yooz out wit stupp. Fur da mozt part eberyun iz willin ta git yooz on yooz feet.