• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Action needed

Crazy K

Visitor
*personal thoughts*

The actions of those nasty goblins in Trinsic have pushed the Syndicate to take action. They can no longer remain in the shadows watching what takes place and not protecting Britania.

The actions of that traitor in Magincia have come to a point where the Syndicate will no longer allow him to rule. Someone who had once been my very close friend and like a brother to me has become a cancer on society. He has used all the knowledge he gained from our society and has used it for his own evil purposes. We had once been inseparable and swore an oath of loyalty to each other that would last to the end of time. But the desire for power was growing in my friend and there was nothing I could do to save him from his evil desires.

As I look over this sealed letter from the Governor of Minoc I can't help but feel sorry for my one-time brother. The proof is slapping me in the face as I read about the formation of a secret society to take over Britania and assert himself as the new king. It's a good thing that the previous Governor of Minoc kept secret notes on who and what she was involved with. I'm sure if it was known what she was doing the papers would have been taken the same night she went missing. What amazing luck that the new Governor of Minoc is loyal to the syndicate and shared this information with us. He could have easily used it to black mail the people listed before me for his own personal gain.

Now with Moonglow, Yew, Minoc, Trinsic, Jhelom, Bucs and Papua standing together we must take on this enemy and utterly destroy them with no trace left behind to ever rise again.

I can't help but think back to how this could have all been stopped so long ago if I would have just killed my brother when he left the brotherhood. I knew then that nothing good would ever come from him leaving. Now I feel for all the innocent people who have lost their lives and those who will lose their lives in the coming months.

I must stay focused and prepare for what is coming. I believe Chanticleer is the right man to lead this endeavor. He is not ready to step up, but I think when it comes down to protecting his city, he will do all that is required of him. He is a man of resolution and someone that the people respect.

*Office door knocks*

it's Crazy K. It's time to go, the war has begun!