• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Acid Slimes

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone tested the acid slimes in the Abyss that show a color to see if you can use them to dye your items? I didn't have time to check that last night but noticed they had spawned in quite a few colors. I also noticed that if they poison you, Arch Cure does seem to work without any problems.

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When they first came out ailish and i dyed our clothes with them ;)
Far as I know they didnt get changed

M

mdscan

Yes they work on artifacts and enhanced items. You still need to be in non-combat mode and then double click on them. You need to be near them in order to get the cursor to dye your item and if they move too far before you dye it, it won't let you dye the item. Haved fun chasing them. I did find they stayed still a bit longer when my dragon was attacking them. You can't command the dragon to attack, but if it is guarding you and you get attacked by the slime, then the dragon will start attacking and chasing it. When it stops to fight the dragon I find I have better luck clicking on it and dyeing my stuff.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I can confirm they allow you to dye artifacts and what not. They also seem to spawn in the same colors like champagne red.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad they found a permanent home for these things ... it will make a fun minigame getting to them.