• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account problems

Ommy2k7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Here is my story so far. Ive had two accounts paid for via subscription for numerous months now.. Unfortunately my payment card was declined this month (get paid 3 days later this month than usual) so the accounts have become inactive. I get that.
So this morning i've logged onto UO.com done the usual process i would do when i would usually re-activate an inactive account. Only to find that a) one of the accounts isn't even on the selection anymore to actually re-activate - and b) the other i cant activate at all there is no option to renew my subscription.
I've had no e-mails from Mythic with regards to my accounts (other than the usual "End of Subscription Noticification" which explains my card was declined) i get that.. thats fine. The accounts have not been mistreated or (that I am aware of at least) been up to no good? I dont understand it..

Has anyone else experienced anything like this at all?

Regards,

Omega.

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
both of my accounts are closed due to CC being declined this month. someone hacked my orgin account last month. once we got that straightened up I thought everything was good to go. now it wont let me add a CC or my paypal account to pay for my subcriptions. It wont even let me buy game time from orgin so I can secure my accounts until I get this straightened out. Pisses me off you cant just call these guys like you use to be able to.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I finally got a similar issue fixed, It appears that they flagged my Origin Account, it also flagged the account management for SWTOR. This had to be removed separately, and until it was I was unable to add a card for UO, or my Origin Account.