• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account problem.Account closed

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

today in my mail I got a end of subscription notification.
This is the third blooodytime they do this.

First time was when they started this unbeilevable bad system a few years ago.
After some fiddle I manage to make master account crap.

Two times now I have got the above mentioned mail because the cant get money from my cc.
Both times it has worked for my other account with np.

The bad thing this time is that I cant resubscibe.
When I try to resubscribe I get an error message.

HOW BLOOODY STUPID ARE THEY ? ?

What to do?

After 16 years of play they force me out of the game.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Contact Mesanna at [email protected] tell her exactly what happened and exactly what error message you are getting.
Mesanna is also frustrated with what errors happen on that page. She can help you. Don't give up!

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ooops,

didnt realise I ended up in here.
And two times.

Well Im really fed up with their idiot system.

Regards
Really angry smith

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Email bonnie. Hopefully she can get you straight. Or do the online thing. I heard they usually get back with you pretty fast. Sorry I don't have links but they are around or hopefully someone next will give ya it. Good luck and sorry to hear this. I sure hope they don't try tht BS with my accounts. We don't need long time players quitting over stupid crap like this. If they would only hire a real web tech that knew how to actually make sites work as they should. Smh. :(

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im so upset that I do not remember how to delete a thread.
The duplicate thread would be good to delete.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sure it did not actually charge you? I had same problem and it gave me an error message buying game time and codes from store when I tried to input them into acct. After I tried them it actually did take my info and codes but with an error on website.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spot on.
My stratics link goes directly to rares forum but I was in uhall for awhile and thought that I was still there.
I have now tried to change CC but that dint work.

Abit sad that my smith town will go poff now when I am about to make it public.

Regards
The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Angel Dust,
I havent checked if they have charged me.
I called my bank today and they told me that there was nothing wrong with my card,and I didnt think so either.
She told me she was not allowed to say anything about transactions on my account so I will check that when I get back home.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have now sent mail to Mesanna.

Regards
The Scandinavian
As you know I've got the same issue....Let me know how you get on as I've been dealing with the support team for over a week now and this is just to identify it's my account.

I pm'd Messana on here a few days ago with my call reference and asked if she could help, I'm yet to receive a reply....

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Hardy,

issue is now solved.
:)

Mythics ,get a clue !

Both accounts are now and up and running.
Check your thread

Regards
The Scandinavian