• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Management

Fabulous Jac

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't know if its just me, if my computer is having a bad day or what, but I'm having a hard time getting the account management page to load. I input my username and password and I just get a blank screen. Anyone have any suggestions? I've tried to open the management page in both firefox and IE.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO.com is closed down and won't open for some reason. I was gonna try and get a new trial account so I can at least socialize til I've got money for the sub next month.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Working on it guys, should have it back soon!

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Bro shoot me your PayPal I'll send u a donation so u can get your account up we can't have a cop member down

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Working on it guys, should have it back soon!
Is it fully working yet? It doesn't seem to know the password that i wrote down and when i hit

Request Password Change

It fails to take the new password. I am in the process of going through [email protected] but that seems a bit redundant.

Also, I thought I had the account set on Auto renewal. Maybe i missed it that isn't set up as default anymore?

T

Tazar

Is it fully working yet? It doesn't seem to know the password that i wrote down and when i hit

Request Password Change

It fails to take the new password. I am in the process of going through [email protected] but that seems a bit redundant.

Also, I thought I had the account set on Auto renewal. Maybe i missed it that isn't set up as default anymore?
[email protected] is the old EA help site. I do not believe it is used any more. Try [email protected]. That is the new Broadsword help address.

T

Tazar

Odd i did get a auto response with a ticket number from the support email.

Should I send another one using the broadsword email?

Thanks
I would - yes. Often the response back from the EA address comes back with "Sorry, we do not support Ultima Online."