• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account management system information post

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this post on the UO Facebook page and thought I would post here. It might be helpful for some of the people having problems with accounts etc.

Now I hate Facebook just as much as the next person but let me be very clear before everyone starts moaning about it.

YOU DON'T NEED A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO VIEW THIS INFORMATION!

Here it is: How The Account Management System really Works nowadays

I did have to LOL at the comment below though

"The fact you need to write a multi paragraph help guide to manage your account is f*******cking ridiculous."

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
wondering Who made that Guide!!!!!

Funny that my Guide is available at UO Official Facebook Page and couldn't stay here!

Last edited:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Funny that my Guide is available at UO Official Facebook Page and couldn't stay here!
o_O

The OP has deleted his original content. This thread is now closed.
PLS DELETE MY POST

On a sidenote: It's funny how they advertise uogold com on the official facebook page now. They have come a long way, or is this not an official channel? :)