• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Age

• Thread starter Atlantic Smith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atlantic Smith

There are a lot of us in the game that are experiencing account age issues. I was just wanting to verify if this was a known issue and if there was an estimated time on when it would be fixed?

My account has been at the same age since August and it's been active the entire time.

D

Dannyboy

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I am having problems with my account age.

I have played uo on and off since I was about 15 (25 now), when I recently game back to uo someone from ea kindly managed to retrieve my old account for me. Problem is my account age seems to be stuck on 34 months..and had been stuck like that for about two months now.

I contacted a gm In game, and they told me to contact the EA support site. I contacted the EA support site and this is the message I got

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Ultima Online support.

The issue you are reporting to us is something that would need to be addressed in game by the Game Master Support staff directly. Please log into the game and use the help function to contact them there:

So I contacted a gm again In game and was told while they appreciate, I want there help with this issue, there is nothing they can do and they pointed me to a link which didn't really clear things up.

I appreciate this might be something that they cant deal with, but it's frustrating getting passed from pillar to post without any answers of who can help =[ IS there anyone I can contact who can actually look into this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.