• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Accepting free vendors in luna.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accepting free vendors at my Luna house. Far northwestern corner of town. Just keep em stocked and dressed is all. Lots and lots of space inside for vendors, I am setting up my old rune library that I once had there also.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accepting free vendors at my Luna house. Far northwestern corner of town. Just keep em stocked and dressed is all. Lots and lots of space inside for vendors, I am setting up my old rune library that I once had there also.
My man, but neked vendors brings back memories of Vegas. Tell me it ain't so.

Love, Gramps.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir Kelek,

One of my daughters might like to start sharing her runebooks again. Maybe she can have a spot there to share her work. Some of the runes and the books she has marked include:

Wierd and Unusual Places 1, 2, 3, and 4 (Places you never thought you could get to, including the balcony of Lord Blackthorn's Castle in Felucca, the little mound of dirt in the middle of Buc's Den Pond, a bunch of in-the-wall runes in major cities, top of some icebergs in Lost Lands sea, top of Wrong, secret pirate treasure cave in Lost Lands, top of Orphidian Temple, inside the wall of Demon Temple, under water at the falls beside Justice Shrine, behind the rocks at Ogre Lord Island in Despise -a safe spot to peg em, and much more.)

New Player Runebook
Beaches of Trammel
Islands of Trammel (Including Vesper Canal)
Romantic Places
Rooftop Tour Trammel
Rooftop Tour Felucca
And others...

If it fills a niche for you, I will tell her.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Absolutely Gramps your daughter is welcome to put her books there. Just gimmie some time to finish the library. I have like 100 more books to put out. Busy at work lately. Soon as I have time to finish she is most welcome.

P

Piper de Monfort

Gosh, are you like, you know, a saint or something? Hehe