• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Accelerated Gain Token - ALL WELCOME TO JOIN

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So searching through a couple of my houses, I found an Accelerated Gain Token. I personally dont need to train any skills as I have all either on SS or on a char. It seems to be a good waste if its not being used. So, I am offering anyone who wants or needs to train a skill to join in the use of this token. I can have 10 people in my party and the token works for 1 week. For those who are wanting any type of Crafter, this would be a great opportunity.
Once I get 10 people, I will set up a start time with everyone so all can enjoy the gains. Note that I will be leaving this character at Luna and all who are in party must stay close to me. Anyone interested leave message here or ICQ me. I am hoping to get a group before Saturday so I can start the token as soon as the server comes back up that morning.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Token has been activated. Anyone wanting to join just message me and ill get you added to the party.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday April 15th , I will be at Brit Bank Circle for those who want to do Spellweaving from Server Up until 5pm EST. From 5pm til server up I will be at the soulforge intown Ter Mur for those who want to do Imbueing.
Tuesday April 16th, I will be at the soulforge intown Ter Mur from Server up until 5pm EST. From 5pm till server up I will be at Brit Bank Circle.

Last edited: