• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Acc not login into Global Chat

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I have been having problems communicating through Global chat and helping new players get back into the game. Normally when you log into the game in your log, it should say something like you have successfully enter or joined GLOBAL CHAT, well it has stopped doing that now, and it doesn't work in any of the chars I have got and is getting very frustrating. I am running EC client on Win 8 (Which I would like to change back to 7 but cant now...)

Is there any known bug or can someone from support have a look into that. I am in EUROPA SHARD, seems its not only me that is happening too.

Thanks.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hey, I just checked in-game, and it seemed I wasnt signed into the chat, but why does is auto-sign-out?? And also how many icons should there be?

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Hey, I just checked in-game, and it seemed I wasnt signed into the chat, but why does is auto-sign-out?? And also how many icons should there be?
Had you recently used either incognito, a disguise kit or a name change token? There is currently a problem report in the system related to a player being removed from their current chat channel when their name changes through various means.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I might of used Incognito but no idea really, on some chars like Mages. Its sorted and if it happens again, I know where to look now. But I can say it did happen in chars which dont change their name tho, like my Warrior or at least on one...