• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] academic books

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just trying to figure out what the going rate for the academic books are. Havent found any for sale and would like to know the value of them. This is on Catskills btw.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what they look like? ive yet to see one

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TBH i think it will be like the hitching post, its not something and NEEDS so like the rope it'll go back down to 100-500k if someone really wants it else ya gona have to stick it on your vendor and hope someone comes along and knows what it is and,, is for. But to 98% of players, there not bothered about a new style of book case....

Parser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the replies. I'll probably just keep them on my table. Here are pictures of the item: