• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

abyssal cloth

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you get it off a rat?

I have 2 pieces gathered so far. Saving up 12 for a tunic =)

D

Dain

Will drop from any Ratman mob in the Cavern.

It is a Imbuing ingredient used for the Mage Armor mod but as someone mentioned you can make clothes out of it with it unique color.

Anyone wishing to craft anything from the cloth had better do so soon and I believe that it being used as clothing cloth was unintentional and is soon to be changed.

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone wishing to craft anything from the cloth had better do so soon and I believe that it being used as clothing cloth was unintentional and is soon to be changed.
Do you have a source for this? I cannot find any other mention of it on the boards but I could definitely see it being true!

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They shouldnt do it this late, the ones who have already made a few shirts,kilts sashes etc are gonna be very lucky. Those pieced would be so rare if they made that change.

K

katluma

ratman lair? is that in the new lands or you referring to the one in Ice?

K

katluma

Hmm I have been all over , where do the ratmen spawn in here?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The area in the center of the abyss with the Slasher inside. When you are on the right part of it go all the way downwards across a bridge. You find Suteks House there. A little to the east of that you will find the ratman (Clans) Camp.