• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Abyss House

• Thread starter Barry Manilow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Barry Manilow

Just curious if the any of the owners are willing to sell them. I will pay very well.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How "well" ?

My house may be beset with rats and other vermin, but you can't beat the locale!

Location, Location, Location as they say in the rEalty trade:)

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting "Database Error" message when I try to open message.

If and when I sell, it will be for gold and certain items. The Abyss house is not only a true "rare" but it also has everyday use as while. Gold itself has litlle interest for me, I would trade for items that cannot be bought from Online Traders. Heck I might even sell the house itself to one for RL$ if I trusted any of them:)

I won't be selling house for at least 2 months but when I do I will do so via an auction open to any and all...

B

Barry Manilow

Ok got ya, I will keep an eye out for it. One question, can you recall/teleport down to your house or do you have to run down there everytime you need to get home? I tried marking a rune but it won't let me.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only the Owner account and those friended can recall to house - and their bonded pets as well:) The runes themselves have a distinct hue than others.

Sorry, but I only Friend those I personally know in game.

B

Barry Manilow

Only the Owner account and those friended can recall to house - and their bonded pets as well:) The runes themselves have a distinct hue than others.

Sorry, but I only Friend those I personally know in game.
Yeah I am transplant from Baja and Napa Valley, so I don't know anyone. Just a few days on Legends and I am loving this shard so far. General chat is not fill with insults and vulgar language.