• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Absolutely fun fight last night in Despise. 2 Hours of fun inside

• Thread starter Trinsauce
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Trinsauce

I juss wanted to thank FL and COP for the fight we got in Despise last night. I know we got a ton of pics from the fight... After a long hard fought battle back and forth between the 3 guilds, Waka finally managed to kill off everyone and the champ as well... As I've been informed Monster will be posting a ton of screenies any minute now...

I

imported_Queen Mum

<blockquote><hr>

As I've been informed Monster will be posting a ton of screenies any minute now...

[/ QUOTE ] <font color=00008B>Looking forward to 'seeing' the 'screenies' as thats about as close as a non combatant player (like mum) gets

glad ya had a good time!!

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the action was happening so fast who had time to take pics?

K

Kittens.net

Great fight everyone, I got 20+ kills and 1 death, heres the screen shots I was able to pull off....

Meow?

R

Razeial

That WAS an awsome fight last night. Thanks alot to FL and COP for the battle. I only died twice and killed over 20 people...again, alot of fun, looking forward to doing more...

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes that was a fun 2 hours. It was a great battle with FL. COP's presence wasnt much more than being in a boxing match and having a dog chewing on your leg while your trying to fight. Then you kick the dog and collect the insurance

Monster - Love how ya snuck the screenshot of the fat cat in there.